Roulette can be Beaten

Dragen your testing is no proof that you have a winning system. In the old days i tested a system positive for 300.000 spins but was negative at 340.000 spins. If i had testet the last 20.000 spins first, the system would not have been positive in any spin after spin 10.000. What you are doing is just as effective as throwing a stick in the air.

I see your point
But would be interested to know how much money was made after 300,000 spins and how much
was lost after 340,000 spins

Obviously I have my wires crossed as to what defines a winning system
What is the criteria ??? does it have to survive so many spins or what

I sit down most nights in front of the roulette table with a starting bank of 1000
at the end of the session I will have made 4 times the amount of spins of the wheel

so 100 spins would return 400 profit

If you explain what I have to do to test my system then I will do it

Dragen,

I’m sorry if I was a jerk to you. I should perhaps have taken the time to explain in greater detail why it is that your system will not work.

1. It doesn’t exploit any bias found within the gaming device or make any worthwhile prediction about where the ball/rotor will be at the end of the spin via physics.
  2. It attacks the game via a money management type of progression
  3. Since the house edge at each spin is constant, then the player has a negative expectation at each spin, regardless of the amount he/she bets.
    For example: (Any amount bet) x (-expectation in long run) = Negative. Since you can’t multiply a positive number times a negative number and produce a positive outcome, you will lose if you play long enough, regardless of your bet size. Eventually you will lose your entire bankroll, never to break even, ever again.
  4. In short, you will never find “just the right progression” to ever make it work, since the house payout is not fair.

-Snowman

Snowman

I quite understand everyone’s scepticism, it is not the first time nor will it be the last time I get shot down in flames

From my side all I have to go on is the results I get

I do not try and predict what number will come out, to me that is irrelevant, I merely react to what does come
and bet accordingly

If you would like to discuss it further then I will gladly do so and also show you an example of my system for
you to evaluate

I have not tried to come up with a system that will win for a million spins
I have a system that I guarantee will win money at every session when it is used, is this the definition of a winning system, I don’t know

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

Dragen,

Show me your math.

How do I attach a file to a message

Must firstly use not quick reply but normal reply then in the bottom you will find attach file.

Thank you but what about personal messages

That impossible

Post now here i will save and send to Snowman in other way. When save i will write and you can delete mesage.

Thank you for your help but have done it through hotmail

yes that simpliest way

[quote=“Snowman, post:23, topic:920”]Dragen,

I’m sorry if I was a jerk to you. I should perhaps have taken the time to explain in greater detail why it is that your system will not work.

1. It doesn’t exploit any bias found within the gaming device or make any worthwhile prediction about where the ball/rotor will be at the end of the spin via physics.
  2. It attacks the game via a money management type of progression
  3. Since the house edge at each spin is constant, then the player has a negative expectation at each spin, regardless of the amount he/she bets.[/quote]
    [b]Most people that use a progression , forget the influence of Zero.

E.H.[/b]
For example: (Any amount bet) x (-expectation in long run) = Negative. Since you can’t multiply a positive number times a negative number and produce a positive outcome, you will lose if you play long enough, regardless of your bet size. Eventually you will lose your entire bankroll, never to break even, ever again.

EH
When I bet I divde my bet bet by 36 and add that to the bet
that way whenever zero comes up I am covered, also if my total bet was say 37 then the bet
on zero would be 2 so the return would 72 take off the 37 bet and the 2 on zero profit on zero
coming up would be 72 minus 39 = 33 profit

I have submitted some material to Snowman for evaluation

what happened to my Avi
I looked a lot better as a birdbrain

Dragen,

Just try your best to explain it.

Snowman

Let me know when you are online and I will show you

To me, a winning system is one that makes money consistently. This maybe a misconception on my part but what I want from my system is to be able to sit down at the roulette wheel knowing that in one hours time I will be 200 better off, That is all I want from my system and that is what I get.

It would appear that I am talking to myself
So tomorrow I will remove the topic and move on