How to call the bets?

Hello everyone,

I have a question due to calling or announcing the bets in english.
How do I may call to the croupiers, for example Zero with two neighbours to the left and two neighbours to the right???
???

Please post any suggestions.

Thank you all in advance.

Well the way we call it here is “Zero and the neighbors by 20” Which would mean each number by 20 bucks. Total bet 100 bucks.

Yeah!
That means, if I will give to the croupier five chips and call “Zero and the neighbors by 20”, he will know what I want, is it right?
You guys must excuse me, but I want to know it for sure, how to announce my bets while the chaos on the table.

Thank you Toxic!

Is there one more way to do it, maybe?

Yeah!
That means, if I will give to the croupier five chips and call “Zero and the neighbors by 20”, he will know what I want, is it right?
You guys must excuse me, but I want to know it for sure, how to announce my bets while the chaos on the table.

Thank you Toxic!

Is there one more way to do it, maybe?[/quote]

I’ve always said the number and how many neighbors adjacent I want covered as well e.g. number 5 and 4 neighbors means cover 9 pockets, number 5 and the 4 pockets either side of 5. The number of neighbours can vary, if new table dealer i always check that they understand as well, usually they do

So, I understood it right…
If I am going to bet on a number, let’s say it is “20”, with its four neighbours on each side, then I have to call my bet as following: “20 and four neighbours!” - is it right?

So, I understood it right…
If I am going to bet on a number, let’s say it is “20”, with its four neighbours on each side, then I have to call my bet as following: “20 and four neighbours!” - is it right?[/quote]

That has worked for me…

Note - terminals if available are easier to overcome this as you can do all of this yourself…

[quote=“zippy, post:6, topic:1028”]That has worked for me…
Note - terminals if available are easier to overcome this as you can do all of this yourself…[/quote]

What do you mean by that - terminals? Sorry I am not sure but, do you mean the automated roulette (TouchBet)?
If yes - I don’t think the time would be enough to VB and touching the screen at once. They will close the screens very soon, after the ball is thrown. There is no more time to place the bets.
I only want to know which call options there are to announce my neighbours bets to the croupiere, provided that the racetrack is available.

Thanks to all

No we have 2 options to make the bet:

“Zero and the neighbors by two!” - that means 2 Euros or Dollars or whatever / depends on the amount of given chips;
“Zero and four neighbours!” - there are 9 chips / depends on the value of given chips;

What is much easier to understand, or are both announces correct?

I need the simplest way!

Yor second way you still have to tell the dealer the wager. In other words by how much per number.

Where I play the dealers know me by now. So i call “0 21 by 20” and throw 200 bucks on the table. The dealer will repeat your bet by saying 0, 21 & the neighbors by 20, if the chips placed allows it.

[quote=“Donna Amon, post:7, topic:1028”][quote=“zippy, post:6, topic:1028”]That has worked for me…
Note - terminals if available are easier to overcome this as you can do all of this yourself…[/quote]

What do you mean by that - terminals? Sorry I am not sure but, do you mean the automated roulette (TouchBet)?
If yes - I don’t think the time would be enough to VB and touching the screen at once. They will close the screens very soon, after the ball is thrown. There is no more time to place the bets.
I only want to know which call options there are to announce my neighbours bets to the croupiere, provided that the racetrack is available.

Thanks to all[/quote]

Terminals - yes touchbet, depends on how many revs to go nmb on terminals and ideal decel rev to use vb or rc or hybrid rc/system play etc, my terminals call nmb at 5-6 revs so ok, but not ideal, table at 3-4revs togo ideal but tuff to cover more than one peak neighbour bets etc… on table in time…

Bets - i also provide the correct number of chips to cover the wager of pocket plus x number of neighbors, but i’m sure you could work it out with dealer on how to apply wagering unit to primary bet and neighbors equally - really depends on your min wagering unit $1, $5, 10 etc and how many neighbours etc to cover

Does it (would it) make any sense to buy a table layout to exercise the bets calling and placing at the same time?
I mean an original layout of a roulette table.
Does anyone have an experience with that?

It is a good idea,do it

[quote=“Donna Amon, post:12, topic:1028”]Does it (would it) make any sense to buy a table layout to exercise the bets calling and placing at the same time?
Does anyone have an experience with that?[/quote]

That is a very good idea getting a carpet with the roulette layout.
Also buy some chips and practice.

I been training like that in the past.
Pretty sure i save money that way avoiding errors.

Not be fast and have time to place all bets.
Know where to place the bets.

You have to learn the wheel, you have to memorize the wheel or number ring order.
I have a great method for this, just let me know if you want to memorize the wheel in two weeks.

Buy a carpet and some chips, that is a good advise before playing for real.
You can also run DVD spins if you don’t have a real wheel and practice.

[quote=“Donna Amon, post:12, topic:1028”]Does it (would it) make any sense to buy a table layout to exercise the bets calling and placing at the same time?
Does anyone have an experience with that?[/quote]

Yeah… i have one… i fixed the layout on an unit of timber measurement (thin wood) my Girlfrind have to learn place the bets :wink:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quick and effective way to learn the wheel.

When it comes towards visual ballistic or being into some kind of wheel signature - then the first basic lesson is to learn the wheel layout - the numbers order on the wheel witch is not the same as the table layout.
Second some one should learn the basic to tell witch distance numbers has - wish might sound complected - but is very easy basic skill.
It takes two to four weeks to master the wheel as i mention above using my basic solution.

To learn the wheel at the first level has a learning curve witch is static wish make it more easy.
After master this first level some one will gain experience and all numbers will float together.
This way some one can tell neighbors from any number or distance.

First we divide the wheel into sectors of three - where the first sector include zero and has four numbers - that is the only exception.
It is a great feeling to know everything in a split second with out using any card or pen and papper.

This is clockwise direction.

1. 26 0 32 15
  2. 19 4 21
  3. 2 25 17
  4. 34 6 27
  5. 13 36 11
  6. 30 8 23
  7. 10 5 24
  8. 16 33 1
  9. 20 14 31
  10. 9 22 18
  11. 29 7 28
  12. 12 35 3

After you learn each sector in clockwise direction you will also learn the each sectors index number from 0 to 11 so you know witch numbers belong to witch group.

Then come one other useful basic skill to learn opposite or triangular or four Angel splits.
This is the opposite sectors using the index numbers.

0-6
1-7
2-8
3-9
4-10
5-11

Using triangular or four Angel splits you just move two sectors forward in same direction.

0-3-6-9
1-4-7-10

When it comes to distance you just know after mastering opposite, triangular and four angel splits how to move forward using the numbers.
After experience you will also at this level know how to reduce or add plus or minus one pocket in each sector - that is how you can measuring the exact distance between two numbers.
Witch will become a natural reflex with in a split second.
Index numbers to get the raw distance between two outcomes - then add or reduce plus or minus one pocket.

Personally in the past i memorize one new sector each day and after i master them all in clockwise direction i memorize them anti clockwise direction.
Then when that was clear as water for me i memorize each sectors index number and memorize opposite, triangular and four angual effect.
And at last i learn how to master distance.

Today i know all numbers by heart with split second and same goes for distance.

Cheers

Yeah, it’s great!

Thank you guys for for your useful posts.
A time ago, I was thinking about this way to buy the lay-out carpet and some chips to practice.
But I wasn’t for sure if it helps or not. And now I know…

@ Lucky:
thank you man for your helpful infos!
It is a useful method to practice it.

@ Sko:
nice thing…
Would you tell me where to buy this one (perhaps in original size)?

Cheers

Remember to practice for left and right hand table layouts. I found lefthand table difficult at first because I was use to right hand.

That’s true!
I did not think about this fact, but now I know.

As next I will try to buy an original size layout and some chips for practicing the placings.
The more authentic, the better to deal with it.

Lern some muai tay, or muai bora… you will need sharp elbows toake your way on the betting positions on the crouded table.