Woman seen using Mobile Phone in 1928 Charlie Chaplin movie - Time Traveller?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

"The video clip shows a woman dressed in a dark cloak and hat walking past a sign for Charlie Chaplin's film "The Circus."

She appears to be speaking into a device that looks remarkably like a mobile phone.

Mr Clarke said there was no rational explanation for the clip.

“Right now the only conclusion I can come to, which sounds absolutely ridiculous I’m sure to some people, but it’s a time traveller,” he said.

“It’s kind of strange, you can’t explain it.”

Hundreds of people have commented on Clarke’s YouTube video, which has gone viral.

Some have dismissed the clip as a fake, while others have put forward their own explanations as to what is happening in the video.

One popular theory is that the woman is using a 1920s-era hearing aid. "

I hope Stefano wil not claim she used his mobile phone roulette computer and his golden spiral he found in nature to travel back in time.

Back then, people would often times hold what’s called an “ear horn”.
This was the primitive version of the modern day hearing aide.

Hmm. I suppose anyone who holds their hand up to their face while walking in front of a camera is a time traveller. hahaha. I guess every arrested murderer or pervert is a time traveller! hahaha!

I have seen this video multiple times and I have yet to see the “Black Device”. I do see a SHADOW from from her/his (I can’t tell if it’s really a woman) hand, but that all I can see. No to mention the fact that the cellphone theory holds little water. There are no cell towers, satellites, etc. in that time period. A better theory is that it is Capt. Kirk. Even a voice recorder would have sounded better. But there it a chance that the woman just had some dental work done, is fixing/holding an earring, or holding her hand up for any number of plausible reasons. How this vid has gotten so much attention is beyond me.