What is this video trying to explain?

nothing probably just bs/scam.

You’re kidding right?

Chasing a zero across the wheel.

You can see how pattern develops.
Stop when he marks 4 blue lines.
From first one to second one is 90 deg. same as to the third one but then you can notice a greater change.
You can see how actually ball decelerates slow per rotation until that point. Something as one pocket difference until the balls next crossing with zero. Hard to notice.

Instead of chasing the ball across the wheel he would be better of observing passing numbers at fixed point when the ball crosses it. He would have a slightly longer time therefore and changes would be greater, also observation is easier since during the play all parts of wheel may not be visible.

You can spot that specific ball rev speed by just watching for it. It’s relatively easy to see.
On slow rotors, if you wait for a crossover pattern you may find that you’re too late to lay down the bets.

However, I should mention that cross over pattern can be handy on faster wheels found in the US. This is because you can sometimes see a specific pattern earlier than you may be able to perceive a specific ball rev speed. I should, of course, mention that earlier predictions have other complications.

I had the sound off, but still enjoyed that video clip. I think it will still help people understand one of the many ways there are to predict.

-Snowman

Cool 8)
I like German’s pedantry and devotion in all areas of technology.

[quote=“Snowman, post:5, topic:741”]You can spot that specific ball rev speed by just watching for it. It’s relatively easy to see.
On slow rotors, if you wait for a crossover pattern you may find that you’re too late to lay down the bets.

However, I should mention that cross over pattern can be handy on faster wheels found in the US. This is because you can sometimes see a specific pattern earlier than you may be able to perceive a specific ball rev speed. I should, of course, mention that earlier predictions have other complications.

I had the sound off, but still enjoyed that video clip. I think it will still help people understand one of the many ways there are to predict.

-Snowman[/quote]

You can spot that specific ball rev speed by just watching for it. It's relatively easy to see. On slow rotors, if you wait for a crossover pattern you may find that you're too late to lay down the bets.

But there exist a soloution for that to - even if its not my favorite - if i remember it correct Laurance mention does in Volume 1 or 2.