VB2 suitabale for air-flown roulette (alfastreet)?

Hello

Forester you said that the VB is not suitable for fast rotors, I want to ask what a fast rotor means.

On a air-flown Alfastreet roulette after the ball is realesed:

rotor speed= 1rev in 2.15 sec
ball speed= 1rev in 0.7 sec

I think this means fast, but I want to be certain.
If it is not suitbale, can you specify a speed interval where it can be aplied?

Thank you in advance,
Iulian

It is fast.
VB2 uses reference time adjusted so the rotor movement is compensated by ball deceleration.

[info border=orange float=right width=320 height=340]

Common errors for a VB2 player
[/info]
If the ball decelerates about 6 pockets per second and if the wheel moves 6 pockets per second (slow), reference time would be 1 sec. Fast rotor 2s/r moves 18.5 pockets in one second, it means about 3 seconds reference time. 3 seconds is hard to count and keep accurate time, if timer is used there is another problem
explained here http://rouletteplace.com/index.php?topic=1019.msg9052#msg9052.

On a 2 seconds/r rotor the green area would be much wider.
In same post the other picture represents traditional VB (predicting at particular ball rotation) with green and blue areas together about same size as green area on a VB2 example. With fast rotor traditional VB will have blue and green areas on opposite sides often overlapping ball jumps. But also if the ball makes an extra rotation on the end of spin the player may get same result as predicted since 2s/r rotor and last ball rotation (takes about 2 sec/r) have similar speeds.

Thank you for the explanation.

I understand now why is so hard to obtain advantage at high rotor speeds
the timings must be perfect, but is almost imposible to do that.

[quote=“iulianfyx, post:1, topic:820”]Hello

Forester you said that the VB is not suitable for fast rotors, I want to ask what a fast rotor means.

On a air-flown Alfastreet roulette after the ball is realesed:

rotor speed= 1rev in 2.15 sec Very good , the Novomatic Admiral has the same speed.ball speed= 1rev in 0.7 sec

I think this means fast, but I want to be certain.
If it is not suitbale, can you specify a speed interval where it can be aplied?

Thank you in advance,
Iulian[/quote]

E.H.

@Elhombre
sorry but I don’t understand your post
What is so good if have the same speed?

What do you think about 3 sec rotor speed?and this is too fast or is somewhere at the limit?Thanks.

A bit slower would be better.

And wich reference time do you yhink I need to use?by my calculations I got somewhere to 2 sec.this should be ok or I need to increase it a little bit?Thanks!

Calculating time you do if you have particular version of FFA or if you have recorded video spin.
Alternatively you do it by applying same time 2 x and checking if you get same result.
If on first attempt you read number x and right after on second attempt you read number x + 10 pockets; it means the time you applied is to short.