Using vb2 for predicting on earlier spins

Hi, I’ve been reading through a lot of these threads and picked up some valuable information, but I’ve been struggling to be consistent with my prediction number. I usually play online but you only have around 3-5 seconds to place your bets before NMB is called. I was playing where the wheel rotation speed ranges from 4.8 to 6 seconds, but sometimes it can run even slower. And I was using 1.5 reference time, that I apply to the horizontal diamond that’s adjacent to the DD. That worked out decently but sometimes the wheel speeds would change speeds and it didn’t always work. My current strategy is trying to bet 24 numbers or so that are below the 0. Problem is the dealers seem to always hit around the 0 so doesn’t always work. Might modify it to just play the numbers around the 0. So my questions are:

1. How can you adjust your reference time so it’s ideal? If you’re using 1.5 seconds and that’s not working, how do you know to lower it or raise the time? Are you supposed to just play around with different times? I tried doing the equation method and recording a wheel spin but that’s too time consuming. Another problem is when one spin is slow and next wheel spin is super fast. Not enough time to switch reference time on the metronome app I’m using.

2. Also biggest question I have is from watching the videos, it says if your prediction number doesn’t match you need to apply offset. But what confuses me is doesn’t offset vary with almost every spin if the dealer changes ball spin speeds? So if you use reference time and dealer spins slower/faster, then offset would be more or less, and your prediction would be off. And if that’s the case, why not just try to predict number using offset? If you know when the ball reaches the DD, that the wheel offset will be 10 pockets, then you just add/subtract 10 pockets from the current number under the DD when the dealer releases the ball. And then you can add or remove total pockets based on if the dealer does a slower or faster spin. I was thinking maybe it’s because most spins seem to result in some offset so better to apply some of it then none of it.

3. So would reference time work if you apply it early in the spin, such as the first ball rotation or second? I ask because when you play live, you have maybe 3-5 seconds so not a lot of time to make your prediction. Does vb2 not work as good in that situation?

4. Is there anyway to tell what part of the diamond the ball might hit? I’ve lost quite a few spins on a ball that I knew would land in a spot but had the dreaded back bounce.

5. I read that it’s supposed to be you apply reference time once and then again and number is supposed to match or be close. Are you supposed to use reference time on back to back rotations or can you do 1st and then 3rd etc. Sometimes I notice that the next rotation won’t give me the same number but the one after will, so gets a little confusing.

6. Is it worth it to just play sectors like tiers or the 0 section? Or is that still too many numbers and the it’s better to play around 4-5 numbers?

you play online. ? random rotor software works in all online .
more earlier in ball spin more chaotic becaise the deceleration of the ball . you need a decent deceleration . it does not mather the speed of the ball what does matter is the deceleration of the ball. the big problem is the rrs on online . check it measuring every rotor rotation and you will see the big problem.

It doesn’t because it doesn’t matter what is the ball speed you still get the same reference number. (Of course, if the speed is not too much different.)

Try it.

1. No

Not sure how can you start the metronome at particular ball position moment.

Apply 2 times right after each other.

It should be close in any rotations compared where you predict.
say you have 16 rotations.
if you start 16, then 13 or 15 then 12 or 15 then11 it should be same.

For some such situations, I used DS timer.

https://myrulet.com/articles/roulette-computers/roulette-dealer-signature-with-timer.html

Thanks for the reply. I’m still confused about offset. Like I noticed the wheel is usually always offset from when the dealer released the ball and when it drops, although in rare cases there are dealer spins with very little or almost no offset. That’s why I apply offset of around 9-16 pockets infront of the wheel spin, and that’s my reference point. And I’m currently using 1.5 seconds on a 5 second wheel rotation.

So if you’re using reference time to predict a number and then adding offset, why not only apply offset on a wheel with a dominant diamond? Seems more reliable and simple to me but idk. Because it seems like you can maybe adjust offset on the fly a few pockets more or less based on the speed of the ball. Whereas with vb2 you’re adjusting offset based on the last spin which can change on the next one. And also have to change it if wheel speed changes but that can happen suddenly. Maybe I’m way off on this, please let me know.

Also is there any way to adjust your reference time if you are not getting same number on 2 spins? So lets say you’re you get 2 numbers and one is the #10, and the next one you get #0. How would you know to increase or lower the reference time? Or do you just do trial and error? I’m thinking if the number in the first rotation is ahead of the one in the 2nd, you decrease the reference time and if it’s behind, you increase the reference time?

You have very wrong reference time and it means in such case the VB2 theory is not justified.

Offsets you can apply earlier then shift starting point of reference time by your offset.

have rrs the wheel you are asking for? start from this point to know what is happend . all rotor rotations have the same time or it changes like
first 4"
second 3.8"
third 3.6"
fourth 3.8"
you have to know all about the wheel you want to beat . which model it is?

after that record it with a good camera and see in frames per second times of ball and relationship with rotor.
have your wheel a dd diamond? in what percentage. how many rotations the ball do ?
make a graphic about your prediction and where it really hits rotor.
make a graphic to see the jump of the ball.
take thousand of data. compare it. after that make the same other day different and make all before i say. and for sure you will have the answer you want.