This is the name of Hourmouzis Programmer

To: ########################################
Subject: Re: Urgent!!! attention requested Stefano(Steven George) hourmouzis

Steven pays or listen to how to program mobile phones and that JAVA is no good a language for taking timings…
Anyone else that wants the same software as him can have it for just $10,000 Australian Dollars and set same business as him. He could only afford small amount at a time to pay me… T I am main programmer he used on this latest software that does not work that well. :-*
I am very good Programmer and can make mobile phone app for you same as Steven

Syed Afaq Ahmed
H#438 Asakri 9 Sadar Lahore, PAKISTAN.
Mobile : 0092-3234397717

Regards,
Afaq

:smiley: But he just admitted it does not work very well, why would anyone want his software then?

This is much nicer application it costs $4.95
Connects to car control unit via Bluetooth and shows all data and performance.
Also it reads OBD2 codes in the case if you car has a problem to tell you what went wrong.

That is how much good applications cost, and you two should consider selling it for reasonable price so people can play with it and not get scammed.

Not sure are you just advertising programmer or you are the one.

Like it Forester. Just hope those speedometer can handle my Vigi’s speed ;D

Sure it can, but until you finish it other cars will fly and dive under water. :stuck_out_tongue:

I could understand people sell roulette applications for few hundred dollars since the market is not so large. Especially who locks the program after each month, if for someone it is gainful he would pay more. They want thousands $ in front knowing it is just an useless application.

In Pakistan programmers work $1-$3 per hour so asking for such program $10k is ridiculous.

Yeah yeah ridicule me! >:( Wait until you see the JATOs I’m bolting on the back! ;D

As far as the 10K goes… makes one think it might be Steve himself advertising on your forum!

Hybrid V3 roulette computer…

Sorry Toxic it wont work on your Vigilante when the computer comes out with this new software

Yours is a V12 this is V3… :stuck_out_tongue: