Theoretical question Physics & VB2

Theoretical question Physics & VB2
I send this question to Forester, but I feel he misunderstand the concept.

Now if you take any number and any vertical deflector and measuring the time from release to second time ball is over the same number, you might count 1234 123 that is one exact time frame/interval.

Next spin and you measuring the ball speed from release to second time ball is over the number you might get another time sequence, for example, 1234 1234 1 then ball speed was different and rotor speed was different.

But assuming you count and get the same time sequence for the ball speed with two different spins.
Spin 1 = 1234 123
Spin 2 = 1234 123

Then it took the exact same time for the ball to travel from A release number to B second time ball is over the same number.
Now as the time sequence is static and fixated for the ball speed, then the rotor can not travel more or less during that timeframe when you measuring the time from A to B.

The confusing part and the comparison is where you not measuring the ball speeds time and just look at the release number and when the ball is over it a second time and count the pocket distance.
Then ball speed and rotor speed can drift is more or less accurate.

But that comparison situation is not the same thing as when you clocking both ball and rotor speed as a time sequence.
Because if rotor would drift and be less or more, then the time sequence would not be the same and you would have a whole different ball & rotor speed combination.

This is what Forsters say is reversed and i don’t agree.

Now if the physics hold true with my example, then you can play VB2 using the various ball and rotor speeds.
You can use any number and any vertical deflector and measuring ball & rotor combination.

The revolutionary part is that you measuring both ball and rotor speed during one and same moment.
So you only need to map the result and make your predictions.

Cheers Patrik

In your explanation you only say the ball makes 2 rotations in particular time.
But then you say “then the rotor can not travel more or less during that timeframe when you measuring the time from A to B”.

Why the rotor cannot be different speed if you looking only to match 2 ball rotations with your time?