THE QUEEN v. STEVEN GEORGE HOURMOUZIS SENTENCE (genuinewinner.com)

How did Stefano from genuinewinner.com sentenced for two years jail for scamming people?

Countycourt.vic.gov.au/scam

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.508.4198&rep=rep1&type=pdf

"HIS HONOUR: Steven George Hourmouzis, you have pleaded guilty to two counts of making statements or disseminationing -information that was false in a material particular or materially misleading and likely to induce the purchase of securities by other persons contrary to the Corporations Law. The maximum penalty for those offences is a fine of $20,000 or imprisonment for five years or both. You have also pleaded guilty to one count of interfering with, interrupting or obstructing the lawful use of a computer contrary to s.76E of the Crimes Act 1914. The maximum penalty for this offence is imprisonment for 10 years."

I never hate competitors, just scammers. 8)

Now I realized when i met him it was in same court where he was sentenced for jail.
No wonder when he lost the case, his voice was shaking and he almost start crying.

After the court case forester and stev whent to lunch Forester was having his lunch with Steve, when Steve suggested a way to get a free lunch.

Forester baing very suspicious played along with steves sugestion

“You know what Forester, I’ve been coming here for so many years, this place must have made a fortune from me. Not only do I spend a lot of money, I bring in a lot of business!”

Yeh yeh thought forester

“You’re probably right steve.”

“So how about, when the bill comes, I insist on paying it!”

“How does that get us a free lunch?” said forester ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

“Well, then I will insist on paying it. we get into a big fight and eventually you say “That is it! If you don’t let me pay, I will never have lunch with you again.” The restaurant will be so scared of losing out on my business, they’ll have to give us the meal for free to shut us up!”

forester with a big grin on his face said “I love it steve!” :o :o

So, at the end of the meal, the waiter comes over with the bill and place it on the table. Steve, with a big grin on his face, takes out his wallet and says;

“I’M paying for the lunch today, Forester”

“Thank’s Steve, that is very nice of you.” ;D ;D ;D :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“securityman, post:2, topic:451”]After the court case forester and stev whent to lunch Forester was having his lunch with Steve, when Steve suggested a way to get a free lunch.

Forester baing very suspicious played along with steves sugestion

“You know what Forester, I’ve been coming here for so many years, this place must have made a fortune from me. Not only do I spend a lot of money, I bring in a lot of business!”

Yeh yeh thought forester

“You’re probably right steve.”

“So how about, when the bill comes, I insist on paying it!”

“How does that get us a free lunch?” said forester ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

“Well, then I will insist on paying it. we get into a big fight and eventually you say “That is it! If you don’t let me pay, I will never have lunch with you again.” The restaurant will be so scared of losing out on my business, they’ll have to give us the meal for free to shut us up!”

forester with a big grin on his face said “I love it steve!” :o :o

So, at the end of the meal, the waiter comes over with the bill and place it on the table. Steve, with a big grin on his face, takes out his wallet and says;

“I’M paying for the lunch today, Forester”

“Thank’s Steve, that is very nice of you.” ;D ;D ;D :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :P[/quote]

That is a really good joke!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

geeee another site dedicated about Stefano’s roulette genuine winner scam

It could be Mark Howe ,

There is a YouTube video made to discredit Howe since the video advertises Stefano’'s roulette system reviews probably it’s made by him. He constantly trying to make that people are problem and not his system. >:(