The Biased Wheel Test

READ FULL STORY BELOW

ARTICLE SOURCE:

By the way, does anyone know a fella from Australia that goes by the name of Selzer-Mckenzie?

DR. SPOCK

CHEERS :wink:

Stefano is Busted!!! It looks like Stefano is pretending to be Selzer-McKenzie!!! It does appear that way for now - - Iā€™ll do a full investigation and get to the bottom of this. 8)

This is the same link as the one above. After you pull up the website below- - click on the link ā€œtheRoulette-Video-Workshop Iā€ which is on the left -top side of the web pageā€¦ ;D

DR.SPOCK

Spock

I would not have thought Stefano was that smart? Do a google on Dieter Selzer McKenzie and you will find he is predominantly a share trader and possible software developer. Itā€™s more than likely Stefano has plagiarised some of his work on Roulette. Forester will find his calculations in his free pdf file of The predictability of Gambling of interest and I await his comments with interest.

Kelly may be familiar with Dieter as he uses a Denmark web link.

Cheers

Mike.

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-831911932904300802&q=SelMcKenzie+Roulette&pr=goog-sl

It might be that someone is using Stefano Hourmouzis video. Or perhaps Stefano is trying to make money by adding more rubbish for sale. Once scammer, always scammer.

Prediction is only 2 rotations to the end.
I did not want to read all rubbish maybe some other time and I do not understand what his video has to do with tilted wheel.

It is interesting that he uses address.
SelMcKenzie Ā® , Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia

Itā€™s Melbourneā€™s main street, but of course there is no street number so what is the point of adding the address. Stefano all the time adds his address which doesnā€™t exist so it is same approach.

I made myself clear. Roulette computer built inside mobile phones or anything what runs under os is not suitable for timing application. On tilted wheel it may produce some results but of course it isnā€™t good enough as it should be.

Is it roulette comomputer of Stefano Hourmouzis or Mark Howe or McKenzie it really doesnā€™t matter.

Ok I looked the video.
Someone is hiding behind text to speech voice synthesizer :slight_smile: , but all concepts are as Michael Barnettā€™s.
Same as on the video, he is setting time window 1200 ā‚¬ā€œ 1400 ms and ignoring adjustments for actual ball speeds in between. He expects that and 1200 and 1400 ms ball will make same amount of rotations, which may be truth but because balls have different speed of traveling, same distances, then time of traveling will be different. For that to adjust he would need more accurate timing device. The difference may be about 1 sec. For such time difference rotor would make 12 -15 pockets therefore prediction would be unstable. In addition 200ms is difference one full ball rotation. It canā€™t be that each single spin would hit dominant diamond. So time window needs to be reduced by amount of tilt defined within parameter of ballā€™s deceleration. Computer canā€™t have same window set if time difference in between ball rotations is 200ms or 300ms. Also setting it 1200-1400 may be pointless if 1100-1300 belongs to one rotation and 1300 ā‚¬ā€œ 1500 to another one.
For same prediction he would once heave 5 rotations to the end and another time it may be 6. Combine all together it doesnā€™t surprise me why even in controlled environment he couldnā€™t get better results.
Anyway I would say it is educative material. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That PDF file is same one as Barnett sent me last month. But why would he mix his work with Stefanoā€™s video? Or perhaps Stefano did it. ??? ??? ??? ???

I have 2 theories.

Theory #1: Maybe Stefano agreed to let Barnett test his computer as long as Barnett agreed to call Stefano by a fake alias Stefano picked out himself - - the name ā€œSelzer-Mckenzieā€ - - or maybe Stefano lead barnett to believe he was Selzer-Mckenzie and had contacted Barnett to test his compter.

Theory #2: Maybe Barnett tested mark Howeā€™s computer - - because the narrator " Barnett" used the name Mark when referring to roulette computerā€™s.

Anyhow, Barnett came to the conclusion that this roulette computer does not work on level wheels. Only on heavily biased wheels with managable scatter- - - so that means that this Selzer-Mckenzie character , or Stefano character or Howe character - - - or what other names this guy goes under - - -that his roulette computer is worthless on 99% of wheels, since 99% of all wheels are semi-tilted.

But the description is of Barnettā€™s computer with all missing components to get most of benefits.

Theory #3 - - - Considered that Barnett has NOT gotten a lot of traffic on his his website these days, perhaps it is Barnett trying to promote himself under a different name and different website.

Also considered he has been awefully quiet these days, which is another reason to believe he is up to something. ;D

I KNOW Selzer LOL, he hates my guts. Must be some 5 - 6 years ago now.

Be carefull, the guy is an absoloute nutcase but can also be extremely dangerous. He managed to have Dieter Winklers computers removed from Dieters house by the police for investigation. Dieter took Selzer to court and well, long story. Dieter won. If you really ARE interested ill look back in te archives, cant quite remember the details anymore. His Australian adresses were if not fake, then they had nothing to do with Selzer.

He sent me some 5 - 8 emails a day where he offered me flight tickets to New York and Moscow where we were gonna play. I think i only caught 2 - 3 viruses during that time. He used to make numerous posts on different boards using my name etc. etc.

That he is using Stefanos video now is not a surprise, he has stolen what there is to steal and used on his many web pages. I never managed to find out what he gains at it.

New word in germany is ā€œHeute gestohlen morgens in polenā€ as they say

Selzer were in the old days a full bloded spammer. He used to spam all news groups with day trading software and gambling software, all of it were so childish programmed that people laughed their ace off, until a few discovered that some of the software contained viruses.

This web page is a collection of Dieter Selzers merits.
http://www.wolfgang-kynast.de/spam.htm

He surfaced with a new alias everyday. Heres a list of his old mail adresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] 25.3.99
[email protected]
[email protected] 26.3.99
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] 26.3.99
[email protected]
[email protected] 24.3.99
[email protected]
[email protected] 26.3.99 [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] 24.3.99
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] 23.3.99
[email protected] 23.3.99
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

He also harrased Kaisan in all possible news groups, using his name and tried in all ways to discredit him and accusing him of all kind criminal engagements. Of course Kaisan wouldn`t take it, so he sued him and won.

http://www.gerdat.de/selzer/Beschluss_Kaisan/smck01-x.jpg
http://www.gerdat.de/selzer/Beschluss_Kaisan/smck02-x.jpg

The list of harrased people is much longer, Dirch Schr Ā¶ter alias ā€œParoliā€ also had a tumble with Selzer, i could go on and on and onā€¦

this guy sounds like a FIRST CLASS A1 nut. :smiley:

Looks like he made come back then.

But why is he using stefanos video? I have never actully seen that video from stefano, could this be his so called hybrid computer?

Kelly, you may be right, but it could be that someone only uses his name.
It looks that the person who owns the site is not in Melbourne but in Germany. (check details on the picture iā€™ve got when i placed mouse over the link)

So someone is using Barnetts work and Stefanoā€™s demo to present it as his work.

The Mystery is,

a) This particular culpret is using Barnettā€™s work

b) This particular culpret is using a Stefano video

c) This particular culpret is going under the name of Selzer-McKenzie

Even thou Barnett and Stefano are both "FULL OF SHI_ ", this particular job doesnā€™t appear to be neither one of their styles - - so I have rules them both out.

So Kelly itā€™s either Selzer-McKenzie like you said, 0R SOME OTHER SLICK BASTAR_. I wouldnā€™t attempt to download or run any of the free software on that site. They are probably contaminated with viruses. - - however running the roulette wheel video is safe --BUT THATā€™S ABOUT IT.

Its because Selzer is german and lives in germany. Why he is doing what he does is beyond me. Everytime a new system or a new ā€œheroā€ hit the german boards, it soon appeared on his sites. NNG (Nur noch Gewinnen) from Thomas Westerburg, Gewinn Garant, Alpha Code etc.

PS: Selzer has stolen the info from the NWML report on Barnetts device.

I knew that it was Barnettā€™s explanation; Mike gave us the link for files 18 months ago
http://www.rouletteplace.com/forums/index.php/topic,92.msg1226.html#msg1226

He should at least quote that itā€™s Barnettā€™s work.

Anyway, I do not understand what the point of his page is.

Nothing against the Germans, but they are notoriuosly known to hide dangerous viruses in free software. It raises a question mark, if the software is worth anything, than why is it free in the first place. ???

Attempting to down free software from unknown sources is always a bad idea - - but just watching the roulette videos will not do any harm since it doesnā€™t involve any actual downloads.

[quote=ā€œDr.Spock, post:18, topic:204ā€]Nothing against the Germans, but they are notoriuosly known to hide dangerous viruses in free software. It raises a question mark, if the software is worth anything, than why is it free in the first place. ???

Attempting to down free software from unknown sources is always a bad idea - - but just watching the roulette videos will not do any harm since it doesnā€™t involve any actual downloads. [/quote]

There are just those poeple who can do alot of enginering. Or they just got an elapse of attempting to take over the world again, thinking of ww2. Seriously think of it this way alot of factorys are in germany. They know alot of about technology. They have a big population. This can be a reason why alot of virus and trojans are from Germany.

Streaming videos can get your comp virus. I donā€™t know alot about viruses but put it this way ā€œif it can happen it is giong to happenā€. It must every hackers dream to hack big sites such as youtube. To take over the world and just get the repetition that I was the one who hacked youtube.

Spock why would i guy sell products in scammers name? If you ask me it would be very stupid. How smart would it be to sell a computer in ie SH: s name?

Over 'n out.