Teach me to play roulette, I will do anything

This is not what may look alike but it is actually very negative experience.
Playing at the table and some women start giving me advices, you should play #34, you see always after number 16 comes 34, and similar advices. I tried to be polite and mostly ignore comments. The problem started when advantage is combines with additional luck, it was one of days when you start with $100 and in short, time hit few thousands.

She became mad, start cheering with every win and because of some extra luck; it was too often, bringing to much attention on the table. Since that continued, she start shouting you know something, I know that you know, you have to teach me, please, I do anything. I mean who can teach 40+ y old women, if she was 20 maybe.

::)hahahahahaha :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :stuck_out_tongue:
It is yours own luck Forester, this time you win not only on the table 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

Unconsciously she made it very bad. Not sure how to avoid something as that.

;D ;D

[quote=“forester, post:1, topic:1102”]This is not what may look alike but it is actually very negative experience.
Playing at the table and some women start giving me advices, you should play #34, you see always after number 16 comes 34, and similar advices. I tried to be polite and mostly ignore comments. The problem started when advantage is combines with additional luck, it was one of days when you start with $100 and in short, time hit few thousands.

She became mad, start cheering with every win and because of some extra luck; it was too often, bringing to much attention on the table. Since that continued, she start shouting you know something, I know that you know, you have to teach me, please, I do anything. I mean who can teach 40+ y old women, if she was 20 maybe.[/quote]Teach her how to track… and explane that all your winnings go to support good causes ;). She will be best tracker in the world.