Strobe VB

I like VB2, the only what part which I do not like about it is if I use timer I need to have and switch to be able to start the time at desired moment. It would be very hard to apply it using the time which starts at any ball position then making additional adjustment. To be able to use it that way there is not much difference then using RC.
Playing with free running timer would be more covert.

I have no doubts that someone already used it, in usual 1 sec time and strobing the ball so the balls rotation fits the time frame.
But what about using 2 sec time and for example expecting ball to make 2-3 rotations in that time.
Surely we will not find the perfect match so easily, sometimes the ball will make 2-3 rotations.
The distance the ball travels in 2 sec time is proportional to remaining time.
The idea is to set sectors on the wheel frame.

For example
The ball makes 2 rotations we look at DD and take reference number.
The ball makes 2 +1/4 rotations wait 2 ball rotation look at DD and take reference number.
The ball makes 2 +1/2 rotations wait 2 ball rotation look at DD and take reference number.
The ball makes 2 +3/4 rotations wait 3 ball rotation look at DD and take reference number.
The ball makes 3 rotations wait 3 ball rotation look at DD and take reference number.

It is 9-9-9-9 distribution
It wouldn’t be problem to make any
For example
6-8-10-12
Also we do not have to frame you to 2-3 rotations, we can just start with 2 and whatever is extra, and we can make sectors in any way we want. 2 ball rotations + 5+6+7+8+9+10+11… etc… Actually it would be 2 ball rotations + 11+10+9+8+7+6+5 because faster rotations are shorter.

Let’s say we do it all right we selectors right we always wait and it give us a constant ball rotation when we predict. With that way of play we lose time in waiting for the ball to arrive to the particular ball rotation form the end of spin. We do not have to wait, knowing the sector we can instantly read number under the DD and add x amount of pockets, based on sector in which we found the ball position.

If the reference time is adjusted according to VB2 needs it also means we can simply add to the reference number under the DD additional amount of pockets that ball made form 2 ball rotations.

If the rotor speed is changing a lot waiting until the ball comes to particular rotation would be more accurate way of play or additional adjustment is required.