Steven Hourmouzis is taking cheap shots at Dr.Spock now?

this BIG IDIOT Stevey must have lost his FU_ _ ing mind. This fool is taking shots at Dr. Spock now??? He must have me confused with somebody else. I hardly know this IDIOT and don’t care to know him… :stuck_out_tongue:

HE IS A LEGEND ONLY IN HIS OWN MIND… and evidently this link shows how Stevey BS’d his way out of yet another challenge to only show up missing in action, so he gets angry at me for asking him why was he missing in action over the last few weeks… ;D

here is the link.

http://vlsroulette.com/gambling-and-roulette-related/herb’s-(snowman)-testing-of-my-computer/195/

Steve has a history of making outlandish and baseless claims.

To date, he hasn’t won a dime online. Once again, he has left the independent observer, (this time Kelly) without a shred of proof. It’s like a bad country song. It just goes on and on.

For the record, Forester did get online at the drop of a hat, and did win the amount in a live demonstration. There were no excuses, he just did it.

-Snowman

[quote=“Snowman, post:2, topic:619”]For the record, Forester did get online at the drop of a hat, and did win the amount in a live demonstration. There were no excuses, he just did it.

-Snowman[/quote]

If within few hours I could make more than targeted amount why Stefano couldn’t do it in past 5 months. In that post he used word Forester 5 times. You asked him about his promise to prove and he is talking about me as it’s my fault that he couldnt prove anything.