Steve SCAMMER, ROULETTE SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD FREE

http://vlsroulette.com/general-board/steve-scammer-system-to-download-freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-rated-with-2000-$/

Poor Stefano, he bought himself trouble.
Someone at VLS published his “genius” system for free.

I can’t believe how he can even imagine winning with explanations he provided.
It’s not that it is only theoretical basic but in many explanations he is wrong. :-\ :-\ :-\

which post is it? i didnt find!

Contact me, i have it.

You can wipe your ass with it. :stuck_out_tongue:
There is no single point in all document which can create real advantage.

Probobaly Mark was correct about GW. It is copied document from Mr. oooooooopppspss.

And Mr Oops cannot complain because as i’ve read on the website, he is dead. Clever Stefano.
I Still don’t understand why he does not give his ebook protected with an eleven digit number password for free since it is supposed to be an introduction to his Graal found in nature and VB systems based on approximations that beat Level wheels.

I don’t know if you have noticed but Stefano talks only about superior VB systems now when he is asked what he is selling, which is an acknowledgement his primordial and custom variants found in nature (mysterious patterns only him discovered) are bullshits.

And between us, IF such patterns had to be found, it won’t be from a guy who has not finished high school and failed his physic studies.

Common man

In front of judge Stefano claimed to have a psychological damage form people like you mark, forester…

I feel sorry for him…

Has he talked about the serious financial and psychological damages he did to all people who had faith in his products? (stock market and roulette).
Isn’t it the least they could wish to him?.

Is not what’s wrong or right, if he thinks that he has right to cheat on people and that they should be happy.

Even today he thinks he is doing nothing wrong, screwed people for hundreds thousands of dollars to make only few thousands for himself.

PJ described him the best…

[b][size=12pt]I do not for one minute believe Steven has the capability, capacity and focus to defeat the game of roulette. I do however believe that he believes he can and is. I think he has a highly inflated view of his abilities and intelect and will probably go to the grave with those same beliefs.

We see them jump from buildings flapping their arms every day… then we see the mess they left behind[/size].[/b]

Hi Bago !

Do you know why Stefano decreased the price from 3,500 to 2,000 USD ? Is nobody buying ?

If I can contact you for his e-book that I heard you have I would be grateful. I just want to see in what degree he is wrong - Forrester mentioned that…

Thank you

Exxter

[quote=“Exxter, post:9, topic:432”]Hi Bago !

Do you know why Stefano decreased the price from 3,500 to 2,000 USD ? Is nobody buying ?[/quote]

Probably. But the discount is illusional because when he started selling his paper shit, it was already 2,000$. In reality it is not worth 20$.

If I can contact you for his e-book that I heard you have I would be grateful. I just want to see in what degree he is wrong - Forrester mentioned that...

Visit my website and see at the bottom of the page, i give instructions to get it.

Thank you

So right, it is always a pleasure to avoid people giving a lot of their hard earned money to scammers.

Thank you Bago.

I tried to have it as you said on your website but no result found…

Regards,

Exxter