Sport Betting Service

IMPORTANT before you get started …

Bebediktus made a very good point that most bookies or gambling companies will ban you for winning.
That is why I use Betfair’s exchange market where Betfair take a commission on the player’s bets.
This means that they not limited or ban punters who win.

So make sure you find Matchbook or any other Exchange Market to place your bets on - they allow winners - Sportmarket is also a company that allows winners, but the minimum wager is 10 Euro.

Cheers

With Betfair’s is another story - yes they not ban, but the commission is so big and late bets are very not profitable that it is more for fun to play here.
The same as we look for better tables the same we look for better places to do bets, so Betfairs is not that place to do bets as i wanted.
Of course, I played much on Betfair’s and till now sometimes do bets, but that is more for fun. All that takes time and even some wins that time is too expensive… I have what to do other :slight_smile:

But do you not understand that it is a strange attempt to invite players to play when you are winning :slight_smile: .
Usually, winners not do that :slight_smile: . That really decrease your chances to win if what you suggest really gives profit :slight_smile:
That is the same like to tell for all world where is treasure hidden :slight_smile: no logic :slight_smile:

So on this logic… don’t be greedy guys and let out the hidden FF that gives us the best results to win each time…
Do not hide it just for yourselves, please be generous with the rest of the community here at least, but not with all around the world :smile:
Take sample from Lucky - that is good person, want to help to the community, at all we are not so many people here, have to be one team :+1:

Bebedictus there is no secret making money on stockmarket or with roulette computers or sportbetting service - each one by them self and there is a gambling element with all of them - nothing is 100% sure income - so commen sense and focus on the right things in life.

Cheers

I thinked that Forester not hide FF from you :slight_smile: ?

:smile::rofl:
He is a good person too :+1:

I not ask you to play mine games :slight_smile: I can win without others help :slight_smile: Still can , maybe later will be harder… think about that prepare for other play so all go in front :slight_smile:

some people really win good at sporting bets . but why do you not play any more ballistic? i read you few years ago