Scouting out playable roulette tables

you won’t find any exclusive 1 pin games with a dominant drop point any where near where I live in Atlantic City, New Jersey located in the United States, maybe 10 or 15 years ago you might have gotten lucky every so now and than…

So when scouting for a table I am actually looking for a 2 pin game … While scouting for a 2 pin game all 3 conditions must meet for me to proceed to stage 2.

1. 2 diamonds side by side are getting atleast 67% of all the hits

2. the first of those 2 diamonds is the dominating diamond

3. the 2 diamonds before the dominating diamond are getting the least amount of hits than the 2 diamonds before all the other diamonds

if all 3 conditions are met, I find to be most profitable for me, regardless of what type of VB/ computer I may be using.

Under these conditions I find that even FFZ performs better as opposed to simply choosing a table just because a particular diamond appears to be getting more hits than normal while ignoring everything else. I am sure that we are all guilty at one point or another of picking a bad table just because a particular diamond appeared to be getting more hits than normal but later after you are down eventually realized the table you picked is unbeatable.

that’s why I use my 3 step approach to picking a table so I can just scout out the good tables that are beatable , and no longer have to waste my time on bad unbeatable tables just because a partiular diamond appeared to be getting more hits than normal. that’s because if you are only using 50 or less spins as a sample, than its very easy for any particular diamond to appear to be getting more hits than normal. Most likely that is not the case, it just appeared that way in the small sample that you observed.

The drop point is just a part of it, you wanna late NMB and balls that seems to have a predictive repeating bounce too. If the average is anywhere between 2 and 24 pockets bounce, with no measurable average, a 1 pin game is not a big help anyway. An early NMB after 2 ball revs. will eliminate the 2 prior measures even if they were good.

We never play 1 pin game.
If you want to argue that 35% + 35 is better than having 70 at one diamond, I wouldn’t agree with you. On a 70% wheel you still have remaining 30% which partly will overlap somewhere with 70% you already have. And 70% is not dependant on anything.
The beast results I have had were on a wheel where the ball was exiting at one of 2 opposite diamonds. No single loss at that wheel, it was attached to terminals, so I could easily bet sectors. Also it was the most boring wheel to play.

Im not quite sure what you mean, all im saying is that even if there is a huge tilt (1 pin) it doesn`t matter if the scatter makes the hit distribution turn into a “flat line”.

Just a combination of 2 posts made it look as there is something wrong with single diamond play.
“If the average is anywhere between 2 and 24 pockets bounce, with no measurable average”

Not sure what do you mean, I understood it as 1:24

kelly wrote,

The drop point is just a part of it, you wanna late NMB and balls that seems to have a predictive repeating bounce too. If the average is anywhere between 2 and 24 pockets bounce, with no measurable average, a 1 pin game is not a big help anyway. An early NMB after 2 ball revs. will eliminate the 2 prior measures even if they were good.

kelly, you raise a good point. that is covered in my stage 2 that I do at the same time I am doing stage 1. here’s the analysis I get on a new wheel I am testing for the first time combining stages 1 and 2 together.

1. wheel speed= WS
  2. reference number with 5 spins of the ball remaining= RF
  3. the diamond struck = DS
  4. the number under diamond struck= NUD
  5. strike number, number ball first stikes after it falls= SN
  6. actual number = N
  7. final analysis, proceeding to stage 3 where if I have a winner that succesfully passed stages 1 and 2. that’s determining the prediction number accordingly= FA

After the first 20 to 30 spins , I am usually able to get a clear picture whether I should start playing with real money, continue collecting more data or just move on to the next wheel.