Roulette video spins for testing

or download at

Roulette ball rotations clocked in ms. Very slow ball deceleration.

Good music! ;D ;D

shit… I’m lack of batteries >:( >:( >:(

will continue with the tests these days, meanwhile I will prepare some report to talk a little bit more about the idea I suggest, let give you a hint - it will be like some kind fly-chart scatter diagram, something like this one we have now but this time for the wheel distance “drop point - winning number”, like this whilst playing to input two fly charts: one for the adjust the drop point and the last zap and the another one to seek the maximum possibility of the scatter, inputing two values after the prediction for feedback, the first will indicate the drop point or diferences from it and the second the winning number like this we will receive smth. like characteristics for the wheel on fly charts with its feedback times and something like an accuracy of the FF for this wheel measured in % for this certain wheel we play on the same fly feedback times wich are not be different from the one we have now but releating and input them for the drop point.

Like this the final prediction will be combination of the multiplication of the 1.FF accuracy for the certain wheel by the 2.characteristic of this certain wheel, which will be measured also in % of the maximum hits in zone of 3,5,7 or 9 neighbour bet numbers relative to the number of the all trials made to the current moment.

NOT SO COMPLICATED AS IT SEEMS, BUT I FIND IT VERY CLEVER AND GOOD IDEA, WHAT ABOUT?! :wink:

will develop the report in details and will post it this days but pls think about it 8)

Unreal Youtube removed music, sent me a message, naming every song and author on the video.

[quote=“forester”]
http://youtu.be/0tF5WJdjmhA

or download at

https://mega.co.nz/#!kBomBRiC!aiJcxgTARMFQWEbYP7sP4Dzn5MpoqzfmKzTRdgVZTdQ

Roulette ball rotations clocked in ms. Very slow ball deceleration.

[/quote] nice wheel, almost granted loss for rc player. What was a purpose of " testing"?

[quote=“forester”]
What was a purpose of " testing"?
[/quote]

Testing!

Wheel has screwed scatter pattern.
If you focus on hit place, good for vb2 :wink:

Thanks for you shaeing 8)

Check this: HD Roulette Videos
Or try it here: My YouTube channel