Privacy warning for new and old members!

Be careful when registering here and leaving email address available to public.

At Stefano’s forum:

Recently, I saw a forum member in a China Gambling Forum, claimed that he had been scammed by Steve, your product. No idea who he is. I got his e-mail: [email protected].. Have done a research on this guy "win292", a member of Forester Forum.

I hope you do not want your private details published all over internet as Stefano did to Bago and some others who complained.

Many people do not like if their family, kids or friends find out that they have anything to do with gambling. So be careful!!!

Stefano believes it is the right way to punish people if they ask for money back or publicly write about computers bad performance.

Mark H did it once few years ago.
Jafco never
L. Scott never
Forester, NEVER

If someone ever finds better roulette computer I will be tankful if he lets me know.

Im not too sure what i can post here but i would like to ask if i can mention IAMPROJECTX as its a gr8t new system which i believe will help your members bet better when playing roulette! And i have real data to go with it!

spiderman

[quote=“spiderman, post:2, topic:502”]Im not too sure what i can post here but i would like to ask if i can mention IAMPROJECTX as its a gr8t new system which i believe will help your members bet better when playing roulette! And i have real data to go with it!

spiderman[/quote]

There are no great [or gr8 or even “gr8t”] “systems” as NO system works

Good day Spiderman.

Sorry but this is an ap forum. There is no interest in system play.

Look at the dates guys. :slight_smile: