Possible mistakes and traps when visually predicting roulette outcome

I’ll start this thread and hopefully more people will add different experiences.
This is for all kind of visual prediction.

I’ll start with VB2.
VB2 needs reference time if it is played without timer it can be unstable. For example if reference time is 1.5 sec with some practice it can be relatively accurately counted. On a newer wheel there may be requirement for time of more than 2 seconds. Counting 2-3s time period with reasonable accuracy is very questionable. 200ms difference when timing the ball may give you about 10 pockets error. If you use same counting for rotor for example 2 sec is only ½ rotors rotation, so on a full rotor revolution that would be 400ms difference. Such difference may make additional 10 pockets error. VB2 reference time if it is longer than 2 seconds shouldn’t be counted! Even for rotor is better to use a metronome set to 1 sec. then use 2 or 4 seconds to time the rotor with greater accuracy.

forester,

ı think there is no need to count or usıng metronome for applying the ref time since lets say our ref time is 2 sc, rotor speed 4 sec.ball passes 12 o clock ref time started.at that point whıch number was under the ball.we first notice it.lets say zero.ball cw rotor acw we begın to look rotor numbers passing 12 o clock.since our rotor speed was 18 pocket/2 sec wait for the rotor when number 10 passes 12 o clock.at that time look where the ball is and read the number under the ball!!!
is it a reliable method to apply ref time without timer or counting?

p.s:of course first when we clock rotor we need a timer!!!but then we dont need any timer for applying ref time but just looking for the gap that rotor makes.

[quote=“psikoanalist, post:2, topic:866”]forester,

ı think there is no need to count or usıng metronome for applying the ref time since lets say our ref time is 2 sc, rotor speed 4 sec.ball passes 12 o clock ref time started.at that point whıch number was under the ball.we first notice it.lets say zero.ball cw rotor acw we begın to look rotor numbers passing 12 o clock.since our rotor speed was 18 pocket/2 sec wait for the rotor when number 10 passes 12 o clock.at that time look where the ball is and read the number under the ball!!!
is it a reliable method to apply ref time without timer or counting?

p.s:of course first when we clock rotor we need a timer!!!but then we dont need any timer for applying ref time but just looking for the gap that rotor makes.[/quote]If you wanna apply something like that, better go with traditional vb. Idea of vb2 is look number under ball, wich is qweak… Or develop a count.

But the rotor time changes and it is not always 4 s so it can’t be used as a reference.

Please take a notice that before applying vb2 reference time you also apply the tie to check for rotor speed and make adjustment for that.

hi sergiy ı didnt understand why ı must prefer traditional vb against vb2?

thanx for your quick replies forester!ı respect you very much.no need to explain.

yes rotor speed can change.if we have 20 pockets/2 sc rotor speed we have to adjust 2x5 or 2x6 pockets (depends on the remaining time 10 or 12 second) means 10 or 12 pockets we must add to ball direction.if less rotor speed we add against ball direction.and ıf we are going well there is no need to change ref time if rotor speed deviates in +-
4 pockets in 2 sec.am ı wright?

so first we look for how many pockets rotor traveled in two second.if it is 18 pockets wait till 18 pockets pass from where the ref time has started.if it is 20 pocket wait for 20 pockets to pass.as long as ref time is 2 sc there would be no problem?

another scenario:iif rotor is 8 p/s and ref time is 1.2 sc.we can wait rotor 9.6 pock. pass fr starting point.rotor 12 p/s and ref time is 1.5 sc.wait till 18 pocket movement of rotor from starting point.of course we have to make rotor adjustment but this is another issue.summary if we can convert time to pockets for applying ref time.

king regards

[quote=“forester, post:1, topic:866”]I’ll start this thread and hopefully more people will add different experiences.
This is for all kind of visual prediction.

I’ll start with VB2.
VB2 needs reference time if it is played without timer it can be unstable. For example if reference time is 1.5 sec with some practice it can be relatively accurately counted. On a newer wheel there may be requirement for time of more than 2 seconds. Counting 2-3s time period with reasonable accuracy is very questionable. 200ms difference when timing the ball may give you about 10 pockets error. If you use same counting for rotor for example 2 sec is only ½ rotors rotation, so on a full rotor revolution that would be 400ms difference. Such difference may make additional 10 pockets error. VB2 reference time if it is longer than 2 seconds shouldn’t be counted! Even for rotor is better to use a metronome set to 1 sec. then use 2 or 4 seconds to time the rotor with greater accuracy.[/quote]

I apply the same 1.5 sec count every spin. I do 2-3 calculations per spin. If I see that the next prediction the number wanders I adjust my count untill I get two consecutive same number calculations. It works for me.