Opinion. it fraudster?

opinion, it fraudster

www.mastersroulette.com/

Fraudster? Why would you say something like that?
I spoke with the guy on Skype… Some of the things he say do not really add up, like his " holy grail" thing… but the rest should be OK. I had a chance to read some of his products, they are good for a price he asking.
Not sure about his " holy grail " thing, but on the other hand he new that l was going to buy nothing.

capello30 is not a scam it explain the basics which you can applay for real and advance from that basic knowledge.

1) John/Jafco does not exaplain the 123 dominant drop zone as clear and good as MastersRoulette.
So i give MasterRoulette 10 out of 10 describing the dominant drop zone and how and why to determine the correct reference deflector.

2) The way they estimate the ball is not practical but valid and working method.
Because today they say NMB 6 to 7 laps Before drop and MastersRoulette estimate ball 5 to 6 laps Before drop.
So i give that 5 out of 10

3) I can not comment about hes HG solution which he want 1K - but all i have seen from MastersRoulette has been valid.

BETTER TO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY ROULETTE COMPUTER AND YOU GET KNOWLEDGE FOR FREE AND HELP FROM OTHER MEMBERS WITH REAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT WORKING.

I send you a PM with a more sensetive advice.

Cheers

Lucky, why to buy roulette computer? You yourself were able to implement it? At least befor understanding how to sett it properly … it’s pretty useless tool.
On my opinion John jafco gives much better explanation of 2-3 pin game, wich is more practical and applicable as well.

@ Forester. .
This thing of magic ball could be uplyed on acrobat 3 version? ?? I have some ideas… later lll try to catch you on Skype.