Numerology

Hi I would love to ask this,because I saw it many times online.Is there any possiblity to use numerology on roulette?I saw some people were really predicting with that,now maybe I am wrong,but that is why I ask here,so that much better and more experienced players could maybe explain me more.I just find it really interesting so I hope we can discuss this.

;D well. If you believe in the fairies, Santa Clause and the Easter bunny, well then I guess it would have merit. Seriously though. Why would numbers have connections? If you should take 100 000 spins and look at which number follows which and set up a table you will find that it all evens out. There are no magical connections between numbers. It really is about the seller selling numbers or methods to determine numbers and that person is the only person making money.

Thank you for your reply.I did not say I belive in it,I was just interested in others opinion about this,since I accrosed this subject online many times.And I heared many people said that numerology could be put on work on roulette.I don’t think it is possible,but maybe I am mistaken.

You are not mistaken. It cannot be used. Only ways are visual ballistics, ff and bias. The latter most probably the most difficult.

You are not mistaken. It cannot be used. Only ways are visual ballistics, ff and bias. The latter most probably the most difficult.

Well I would only add dealer signature there,if you agree.But it is considered some kind of VB so I think that is it.
Well I met one guy who is saying he can predict with numberology,or something like that.I will post link here when I find it again.

Yip well there are guys who claim they can fly, walk on water and cure cancer by only a touch. I think you get my drift.

I know one thing for sure. No one here would be remotely interested in numerology.

As for DS. Well once you use vb it basically negates ds in my opinion anyway.

[quote=“Toxic, post:6, topic:1107”]Yip well there are guys who claim they can fly, walk on water and cure cancer by only a touch. I think you get my drift.

I know one thing for sure. No one here would be remotely interested in numerology.

As for DS. Well once you use vb it basically negates ds in my opinion anyway.[/quote]

Ok sorry for posting it then,I was thinking someone may find it interesting.Well I respect your opinion,but I play on dealer signature,and so far it worked for me.Best regards.

Well if ds works for you then keep doing it.

Bebidiktus had a nice hybrid ds that I thought worked pretty well.

Cheers
Toxic

[quote=“Toxic, post:8, topic:1107”]Well if ds works for you then keep doing it.

Bebidiktus had a nice hybrid ds that I thought worked pretty well.

Cheers
Toxic[/quote]

Well I am still not a big fan of DS,because it is quite tricky,that is why I am trying to learn VB.Where can I find more about hybrid ds from Bebidiktus?Best regards.