Newbie to visual balistics

That’s something I didn’t think off. Thanks. I was thinking now, maybe it the way I bet. I go big on the first spin, stacking the chips nice and big. I think the dealer sees this and on charges he’s spin. I recon that I just need 5 or so spins in a row to make a nice profit. Maybe I should use a higher chip value then my bets won’t be so noticeable. What do you guys think?

[quote=“Brettwynne, post:21, topic:1194”]That’s something I didn’t think off. Thanks. I was thinking now, maybe it the way I bet. I go big on the first spin, stacking the chips nice and big. I think the dealer sees this and on charges he’s spin. I recon that I just need 5 or so spins in a row to make a nice profit. Maybe I should use a higher chip value then my bets won’t be so noticeable. What do you guys think?[/quote]You need to develop ability to see differences between spin you have as a “sett spin” & current spin. If ball behaves different, adjust or skip spin. Playing all spins on offer may be damaging to your bankroll. Amount of bet in relation to total bank needs to be correlated with advantage you have. If not, you risk to overbet. When over betting, ;you may loose even if you do have advantage.
Sometimes it’s not even method you use, but proper money management that makes difference between loose money and winning money.
If you building your play model agresive way, l sudjest you to downgrade expected advantage to 50% of observed. Just this step alone will make you win 3 times out of 4 , where otherwise you would loose.
Vb or DS is not HG itself, but may become one if used properly. It’s all about to chase control over situation and be able to do proper math.

What you say makes a lot of sense. I didn’t evens check when the dealer changed he’s spin. I’m at least ok with packing out series, orphans and neighbors to zero fast. I must consider doing that when playing on the tables and I see the dealer changes he’s spin. Thanks for the advice. I’m gonna sit down and think a bit about my way of betting

I know this is a bit to early for me, what’s the best strategy regarding half max betting? It pays out a lot and covers a lot of numbers also.

[quote=“Brettwynne, post:24, topic:1194”]I know this is a bit to early for me, what’s the best strategy regarding half max betting? It pays out a lot and covers a lot of numbers also.[/quote]The more numbers you bet each spin, more accurate should be your prediction. Every mistake will cost more…
Normally people bet large sectors to reduce skips between hits.
For example, you may float between 2 revolutions in your prediction. It will produce error by amount of pokets wich wheel makes during one revolution in moment when you predicting. Your target sector is 10 numbers… You may enlarge on the purpose your target sector to account for such an error…
Such approach would work on slow rotor speeds, assuming you predicting relatively early into the spin.
If prediction error is large, it may overlap with result from other diamond hit. . So you may cover both areas and still have reasonable hit frequency even with such a large error.
I sudjest you following… film some spins and take timings with avidemux software. Simulate prediction session on the video you have taken. Try to find optimum moment for prediction where at least some of possible errors would be discounted by possible overlaps. I know you will take some time to digest what l have written here… but when you will, you will look for entire thing a bit differently.