Hello Guys ,

Let me introduce my self first , I’m 27 years old from Israel and I’m professional sport bettor for like 7 years now (I just revealed now the VB2 method and I would like to learn more about it).

I have few questions hope you can help :

First of all lets say our DD is at 12 o’clock , dealer is spinning the ball after how many spins of the ball I should apply time ? if I know that Rotor is making about 16 pockets at 2 seconds.

How long before the spin end you know the number already ?

Thanks in advance

Hi. To know where you should apply time to vb2 and how to determine time… there is a video on youtube. Tipe " vb2 roulette"

Hi Sergiy ,

Thanks for your reply.
Already watched it , couldn’t really understand it . if someone can simplified that I would be thankful .

Thanks.

Vb2 is for somebody who understands conventional vb. I would sudjest you read everything you can about it on the forum, then probably you will find that majority of your qwestions unswered already. If you can, lern normall vb first. It gonna be be more easy to understand later on. Have a nice reading.

[quote=“bettinghause, post:1, topic:1134”]First of all lets say our DD is at 12 o’clock , dealer is spinning the ball after how many spins of the ball I should apply time ? if I know that Rotor is making about 16 pockets at 2 seconds.
How long before the spin end you know the number already ?
Thanks in advance[/quote]

With traditional VB you try to identify particular ball rotation for example 5th or 6th. (We count ball rotations from the end of spin).
So let say you learn how learn how fast is 5th ball rotation. You read number at DD at that moment.
Because the ball on tilted wheel drops at same the place (DD), you know where it will drop.
From that number you only need to calculate how much the rotor will move.

If the rotor speed is as you say 8p/s if remaining 4 ball rotations are 7 s, then your predicted number is 7 x 8=56 pockets away. 56%37= 1 rotation and 19 pockets. The ball will drop after rotor makes 1 rotation and 19 pockets. You need to know what the common ball jump is and add that as well. If it is 10, it is then 19+ 10=29 pockets from number at dd. To have it all included in prediction then the best is at the moment when you identify particular ball rotation to read number -8 pockets from DD. (- 8 is same as + 29).

Problem with such approach is that you can make a mistake instead of 5th ball rotation you can identify 5th.
VB2 is helps with it. With VB2 you can predict in 5,6,7,8 or 9th ball rotation and still read reference number.
We cay the VB2 predicts well in any ball rotation but it is still better to target particular ball rotations so the errors are smaller.
Again, you do not count ball rotations from the front but from the back of spin.
VB2 time you apply a bit earlier, let us say 10, 9 or 8 rotations before then the ball drops. If you apply it at 10th or the eighth, the VB2 will still produce same reference number.
From that number you observe on which number the ball drops. After few spins, you may find that the ball drops 12 pockets form your reference number.
If the ball jumps 10 it is in total 22.

Instead of starting reference time at DD, you had better start it 22 pockets from there, and then when you read reference number it is already final prediction where the ball may stop.
Before than you apply reference time you should check rotor speed. In addition, make adjustment if the rotor is slower or faster.

Thanks !

Also always do a couple of predictions for each spin.

If you get the same ref number your time to wheel speed is correct. If you get different numbers do not play until you understand why (wheel slower or faster)

Yes, that is the way to check time.

I am not sure, but i think VB2 is senstive way clocking ball and you need timer to be acc.
I don’t belive you can use it using headcount, maybe using a thumper, but i have not seen a solution for that.

Cheers

[quote=“lucky_strike, post:9, topic:1134”]I am not sure, but i think VB2 is senstive way clocking ball and you need timer to be acc.
I don’t belive you can use it using headcount, maybe using a thumper, but i have not seen a solution for that.

Cheers[/quote]as long as rotor speed is stable, methronom can be used, need to put it vibrate needed time and observe ball between 2 vibrations to know where it started, adding offset manually.
For exemple our starting diamond is 12 oklock, but bit started at 3. We still observe number unfer the ball and add or deduct 12 pokets to our reference number to get accurate prediction. Practice show that visual observation is more accurate then starting timer manually.