New forum look

Some changes to the forum look.

It is mobile friendly, if using mobile recent posts are at the top and you can scroll them.

It became better, but it’s not the same as on desctop. I belive many do look up website on their mobiles. You could copy setup from " roulette forum.com"…

but where is the “recent topics” and “last uploads of program” which I use more often gone?

[quote=“sergiy”]
It became better, but it’s not the same as on desctop. I belive many do look up website on their mobiles. You could copy setup from " roulette forum.com"…
[/quote]
Rouletteforum shows only forums, no recent posts, topics, or anything additional.
If it should be same as desktop then there wouldn’t be a need for mobile view.
http://mrulet.com is mobile friendly, also it is responsive. If you narrow your window it will change look.

[quote=“x1x0”]
but where is the “recent topics” and “last uploads of program” which I use more often gone?
[/quote]

Please check for latest attachments at the end of development and support section (maybe it wasn’t showing to you earlier).
Recent posts and topics are at the left h. side.

Mobile view doesn’t have recent topics, and it is not required because it shows last 20 recent posts at the top of forums.
You can close side columns with “ctrl” left arrow or right arrow.

Could you add a date and time column for the currently attached files / downloads?
It’ll be very clear to see what is what.

Thank you!

…and what about this girl with huge breasts in the background? I think it’s less appropriate at this forum.

[quote=“Donna Amon”]
…and what about this girl with huge breasts in the background? I think it’s less appropriate at this forum.
[/quote]That always made a part of it. Without it forum wouldn’t be the same. What do you have egainst the nature ,anyway?

I really more liked old …

Nature!? Are you blind, man? If that would be a Mother Nature’s work, I don’t think so! The proportions are not proportional. :o

:slight_smile: I also preferred the old forum template.

It is not just a template change but it is new release of forum software. It is still in development stage but I managed to make it work with things I need. Side blocks are from different portal, the old one is not any more supported but I liked it more.
Sure there is always resistance to change but after some time I don’t see why new look is not better.
It has 20 recent posts, that scroll so they don’t take too much space, same with new topics.
At the very top and on the left you have access to all you need. You have a new joke every time you reload the page. So what was better before?

[quote=“Donna Amon”]
Nature!? Are you blind, man? If that would be a Mother Nature’s work, I don’t think so! The proportions are not proportional. :o
[/quote]l forgive that lady all her “imperfections”. Unless she doesn’t know how to cook… that one would be unforgivable! !! :).

I don’t use android and the site does not flow for me. It does not come across as user friendly in it’s layout, to jumbled for my liking.

Don’t like it. :’(

By the way, what is and what i not like, is seen only in some screen resuluttion, say me on one computer are made all letters biger and because of that midle part becomes very narrow and that is what i not like , i can change resuluttion for better sighn , but i think that is program of site problem - it must give about the same sighn, not related which resoluttion i use…

[quote=“Donna Amon”]Could you add a date and time column for the currently attached files / downloads?
It’ll be very clear to see what is what.
[/quote]

No-one seems to care!!! :frowning:
But why?

:wink:

[quote=“bebediktus”]
By the way, what is and what i not like, is seen only in some screen resuluttion, say me on one computer are made all letters biger and because of that midle part becomes very narrow and that is what i not like , i can change resuluttion for better sighn , but i think that is program of site problem - it must give about the same sighn, not related which resoluttion i use…
[/quote]

If you have small scree, try Ctr ad right arrow together to remove left block.

[quote=“Donna Amon”]
[/quote]

It is a picture of TV tower, the girl was just passerby, some people notice her first.

Thank you, Forester, it looks nice (the columns)! :wink: