My play

Geeee, i am only asking you how your advantage is created!

this question is already covered in all my posts.

I do not aim always at the strong D.I am aiming at the best scatter pattern.Now if the strongest D has the best scatter pattern,I am aiming at it.
But it is not always the case.

Top D : 4 hits Low D :5 hits Left D : 8 hits Right D : 3 hits

With your way you would Aim at the Left D(8 hits )

But look what was really happening…

Top D jump : 17,11,spinner,26
Low D jump : 7,2,11,9
Left D jump : spinner , 12 , spinner , 30 , 21 , spinner , spinner , 0
Right D jump: spinner, 6, 22,4

Can you understand which D I chose to AIM?

What if the Left D has more hits? Do you see a jump pattern? No

But if you take a look at the Low D…can you see a pattern?
Of course you can.

I started playing and in the same time I was observing if the pattern was continuing to happen. You must never find the pattern and play only this! In mean time maybe another pattern will happen or maybe the existed pattern will finish!

This is what you’ve gave as a n example.

I am only trying to understand how you get advantage if you are targeting Low D :5 hits.

And what do you mean with this?

"You must never find the pattern and play only this! In mean time maybe another pattern will happen or maybe the existed pattern will finish! "

By Kelly

He does have a point although it always depends on the specifics in the situation. We always measure the count from each diamond but mostly to see if there are some sort of correlation between 2 diamonds located close to each other. Often you will see that the ball has more momentum (longer bounce) when hitting the first diamond and will look more tired (shorter bounce) when it hits the second diamond. So that when you compare te 2 spin types, you might actually be able to only be betting in 1 zone, no matter which diamond is hit. What Basieux in his books calls the "rauten effekt" or translated "diamond effect". What oldtimer is talking about is a little different though because he will be betting the diamond with the most frequent bounce, which is in a way understandable if you have a diamond where you are able to make an almost sure hit if the ball actually strikes this diamond. But in the end, you must make a calculation wether the most frequent hit diamond is able to overpower a less frequnt hit diamond but with a more narrow/frequent bounce. Statistics will show.

Exactly

Hi, i am new to this forum but have been reading through some of the post in here…

I have read the VB post from OLD TIMER about ball scatter and which DD to aim at and have found it quite interesting…

But i have 1 question in mind… even if we have master the ball scatter and the determine which DD to aim for… we have only accomplished 50% of the VB… the next challenge is how can we know what is the number on the rotor that the ball will fall on before making the scatter jump?

Anyone can help here?

double question!!!
Before scatter, you need way of prediction as visual prediction or roulette computer.
There is a lot of discussion here.
If you click on Selected from menu http://www.links.rouletteplace.com/
It will give you some nice links.

[quote=“Graywolf”]
Hi, i am new to this forum but have been reading through some of the post in here…

I have read the VB post from OLD TIMER about ball scatter and which DD to aim at and have found it quite interesting…

But i have 1 question in mind… even if we have master the ball scatter and the determine which DD to aim for… we have only accomplished 50% of the VB… the next challenge is how can we know what is the number on the rotor that the ball will fall on before making the scatter jump?

Anyone can help here?
[/quote]
Interesting point. “Even if we master ball scatter”. I this case you wouldn’t really care wich diamond ball will hit or wich number gonna be there exactly.
One spin as a reference would be more then enough, with very high error tolerance. There is much more to the mastering ball scatter then just words " even if ". Without it, roulette prediction is gambling.