Methods

Now since i learned some more about the whole idea of prediciting roulettespins, can someone help me?
I just need to know which methods actually exist which i can learn, train, and practise.
I only have heard of VB2 so far and there is a clear explenation on youtube for it.
Thanks a lot

Traditional VB where player is trying to identify particular ball rotation.

How?

Laurance Scott - cross patterns and acoustics
Jafco - guessing
masteroulette - checking difference in pockets ball crossing with each rotation

Google it!

Thanks again forester :slight_smile:

Looking at your signature and profile pic … I thought you were that chick… damn… what a let down! :slight_smile:

Then again… maybe you are that chick… and you are lesbian… That will work for me! Power to the lesbians! (if they consider bi action) :slight_smile:

Hahahahahaha sorry man, i could find a button to upload a file of my own picture so i just choose this girl.
Agree to Power to the Lesbians though :smiley:

Nah sorry man I’m just a guy, 18 years old from The Netherlands.

Don’t give up searching ahha

I knew that at the beginning of your making fun of us , for that reason I was not so friendly to you.

Kaaskopp

E.H.

Ah okay sorry guys ;D

Lol how you know that word

[quote=“RouletteSense, post:7, topic:934”]Ah okay sorry guys ;D

Lol how you know that word[/quote]

Jy moet roulette hard donner my maat! :slight_smile:

Haha that translation is way too poor, can’t even understand it
At least you tried ;D

That is not a translation… it is Afrikaans : :o

Oh really, looks too much like dutch !
you from s-a ? :slight_smile:

yip. SA it is.

Ah i know bloemfontein, a dutch name also, remembered it from the World Championship, the stadion.
You have a nice country to live in my friend.

[quote=“RouletteSense, post:13, topic:934”]Ah i know bloemfontein, a dutch name also, remembered it from the World Championship, the stadion.
You have a nice country to live in my friend.[/quote]

Yip… and a dangerous one. But then again… Danger is my middle name. :slight_smile: