Learn roulette visual prediction VB2 in 21 minutes - video

Unable to see video

This is at megaupload.com
Sometimes when you click it takes you to advertisement site, close it then click play again.

:top:

vb2 getting now so much more cleare to me, thanks forester!

Forester that is a great contribution - thanks and i find that AVIDEMUX run with Linux - thats great.
I run Laurance RA on my Ubuntu laptop also using wine.

Cheers

Everything looks great in theory but when playing it is harder.
To check for reference time it’s ok, apply reference time 2 times during the spin and thats it.
To define which diamond to use as a reference sometimes is not easy, you can’t repeat spin, once you may get one result next time the other. Reasons for that may be wheel itself, error in counting reference time, error in counting rotor… etc.

Vb2 i played a lot but also at early stages when i was playing without understanding it fully i experienced and the biggest loss.
I was 2k in front, then dropped down to 1k, stopped and observed , next few spins i was predicting perfectly, continue playing lost that 1k and additional 2k of my money. It was 4 k swing.

Took me some time to understand what happened. Dealer was letting me place late bets, slowly my prediction was shifting towards the end of spin where the system loses linearity. When i stipped and didn’t play i was more relaxed so I was predicting again earlier and got good results. But later it happened same. I thought if predicting later in spin i would be more accurate.

Now wheels need longer reference time, i find it harder to count without timer.

Great video!

It takes 60 minutes to make it and only one to say thanks. 8)

[quote=“forester, post:6, topic:761”]Everything looks great in theory but when playing it is harder.
To check for reference time it’s ok, apply reference time 2 times during the spin and thats it.
To define which diamond to use as a reference sometimes is not easy, you can’t repeat spin, once you may get one result next time the other. Reasons for that may be wheel itself, error in counting reference time, error in counting rotor… etc.

Vb2 i played a lot but also at early stages when i was playing without understanding it fully i experienced and the biggest loss.
I was 2k in front, then dropped down to 1k, stopped and observed , next few spins i was predicting perfectly, continue playing lost that 1k and additional 2k of my money. It was 4 k swing.

Took me some time to understand what happened. Dealer was letting me place late bets, slowly my prediction was shifting towards the end of spin where the system loses linearity. When i stipped and didn’t play i was more relaxed so I was predicting again earlier and got good results. But later it happened same. I thought if predicting later in spin i would be more accurate.

Now wheels need longer reference time, i find it harder to count without timer.[/quote]

Well i think it is great and understand how difficult it would be with out timer - try headcount and it is not easy to maintain acc.
Did find one roulette computer you name FFVB2 at myrulet - but could not find any information - is it still during development? or is it just FFV used as timer?

Well thanks for your video and it gave me one idea to make my own and post it here - but using deceleration.
That would be great to share does things so members don’t have to spend 200 Euro just to learn one way to estimate among others.

Cheers

Well i think it is great and understand how difficult it would be with out timer - try headcount and it is not easy to maintain acc. Did find one roulette computer you name FFVB2 at myrulet - but could not find any information - is it still during development? or is it just FFV used as timer?

Few nights after after testing vb2 more i used it without timer , i won much much more, the wheel was really easy like 90 hits at one DD, scatter an average hard. Harder is to count when longer time is required.

FFVB2
That one is done its part of current FFZ/V have vb2 included.
The player clocks sample
They system defines the best time for vb2
Then the player clocks rotor, waits then at some moment clicks the switch to apply time which now is modified so you do nto need to make adjustements for rotor. It can predict with only 3 switch clicks.

Hello.
I am a newbie, this is my first post.
I am from Italy and a big fan of roulette game! :slight_smile:
I think that the VB2 system is very good and I would like to congratulate Forester for his work.
I have a small problem to understand the video.
Unfortunately I can only understand written English, and I have some problems with spoken English, so I can’t fully understand explanations given by the voice in the video.
You can add English subtitles to the video, to make it understandable to all?

Many thanks in advance Forester, whether I could open it ever.

Elhombre

Ok i opened it, problem was in flash player. Video of course is very good. I played very much with this method - it is easiest method from all what i know and very exact when ball fall mostly in the same place. That many who try to play this way not understand.

What is your experience using headcount or do you use timer?
I notice that headcount can easy lose acc both for the visual read and estimate rotor.

I use timer . head count is not so exact in time it maybe good for counting wheel but not good when you try to get prediction with ball . Here is very important even 0,1sec

Elhombre again,

the video is now running well , my congrats Forester.

E.H.

[quote=“forester, post:6, topic:761”]Vb2 i played a lot but also at early stages when i was playing without understanding it fully i experienced and the biggest loss.

Took me some time to understand what happened. Dealer was letting me place late bets, slowly my prediction was shifting towards the end of spin where the system loses linearity. When i stipped and didn’t play i was more relaxed so I was predicting again earlier and got good results. But later it happened same. I thought if predicting later in spin i would be more accurate.[/quote]

So i understand right, in this example, ur loose was because of too late prediction where system has alrdy lost its linearity?

[quote=“Calister, post:17, topic:761”][quote=“forester, post:6, topic:761”]Vb2 i played a lot but also at early stages when i was playing without understanding it fully i experienced and the biggest loss.

Took me some time to understand what happened. Dealer was letting me place late bets, slowly my prediction was shifting towards the end of spin where the system loses linearity. When i stipped and didn’t play i was more relaxed so I was predicting again earlier and got good results. But later it happened same. I thought if predicting later in spin i would be more accurate.[/quote]

So i understand right, in this example, ur loose was because of too late prediction where system has alrdy lost its linearity?[/quote]

That’s what I suspect , since I remember the dealer was letting me to place bets until the end of spin and I found myself often hearing the ball drops while I was placing chips.
Imagine winning 2k rapidly with reasonably small bets it brings heat. I was in high rollers club without membership card or registering my real name. They already had my name on black list but I believed they didn’t know my look. ( I f I can remember well I was there with FF and took some money night earlier)
I didn’t look wheel much, quick look rotor to notice speed then look around pretend as randomly jumping to the game when numbers I play dropped from sky.

When I stopped playing and only predicting I was more relaxed so I assume I was predicting earlier in time as when I started. Results were perfect.
Also it can be that my counting without timer under pressure changed a bit, + some bad luck I assume, since that’s was a big change in relatively short time. On most wheels even if you play everything opposite from the position where the advantage is the best, you wouldn’t lose so rapidly but on this wheel it happened. For same reason next few times when I was playing I was winning faster then I should.

VB2 is good to predict earlier than 5-6 ball rotations to the end on spins, on some wheels without the “knee point” it doesn’t matter. However you still should not predict in any ball rotation but target to predict at same ball speed range. For example 7,8,9 th rotation. Another problem is that that earlier predictions the ball is faster, it may be spinning and crossing 50 pockets per second. Plus rotor about 10, it is 60 altogether. If counting time and make 100ms mistake it takes gives you 6 pockets error. Often then and counting for rotor may go wrong in same direction to add more errors. Than making adjustments for rotor speed change is harder when prediction is earlier in spin.

As you can see VB2 has disadvantages as well.

The weakest part to VB2 is still going to be the “ball chatter wave” that happens about six revs or so from the end of the spin. The shape of the Huxley track causes a heavy ball chatter on some wheels that can distort the prediction a great deal. This is the big linear prediction killer. You have to hunt for wheels that do not produce heavy ball chatter. VB2 would probably work the best on the Cammegh or Borgone wheels because the ball decelerates smoother late in the spin.

I see the ideal method as being VB2 early, and then using classic VB five revs out to adjust if the “chatter wave” has distorted the VB2 prediction.

I not sure if i corect understand phrase “ball chatter wave” but if it is something wih loosing linearity in ball deceleration then can say that it is not very bad, or in other words that not have very big efect to prediction. VB2 prediction is prediction of wheel position at the end of spin when ball fall. Really in prediction ball show us mark on wheel which will be at the end of spin about always in the same place. Of course it varry because from prediction time or more clear to say from moment when ball obtains some specifick speed lets say it will be 1,00 sec - time till end of spin also varry and diferences can be even 2 or more seconds. But in most cases variation is not so big so in most cases we can predict wheel position , orientation quite good. Left only predict place where ball will stop after falling. Here is bigest problem ( that problem is also in all other methods ) We can simply count percentage where ball is when it stops nd play acordingly that and if wheel is tilted it can give us quite good results, but if wheel is not so tilted that creates many problems.