Just to know

I must say that here there is much to read and learn. But there is something I did not understand. We start from the beginning:
clock of wheel
clock ball x 3 times
estimates drop point
I stop here for now … I do not care to understand the window of the bounce of the ball.

at the second point how do I identify if the ball spinning is the right speed for which the system is configured in a way acceptable?

Another question:
Forester said repeatedly that if we are in the presence of a slow deceleration of the ball may have serious errors of prediction, why?
I suppose, that Forester should calculate the deceleration of the ball as a function of speed. If so I do not know what changes if we are witnessing a deceleration slow or fast, always the same formula applies.

thanks

at the second point how do I identify if the ball spinning is the right speed for which the system is configured in a way acceptable?

Unlimited system accepts and knows everything.

Watch the video

unlimited ffa

Clock at any time, clock as many rotations you want, during single spin get as many predictions as you want and they all will be ok. Man, it is the FF.

Forester said repeatedly that if we are in the presence of a slow deceleration of the ball may have serious errors of prediction, why? I suppose, that Forester should calculate the deceleration of the ball as a function of speed. If so I do not know what changes if we are witnessing a deceleration slow or fast, always the same formula applies.

Forester doesn’t calculate deceleration but copies it as it is.
What you are saying it relates to leveled wheel prediction for which obviously you have no understanding. Of course if the difference in between rotations is smaller that is harder to define ball drop point. Leveled wheel doesn’t have same drop point as tilted wheel, it needs to be calculated. The process of calculation is same but it’s not same accuracy if you calculate it from larger or smaller number.