Is there a VB system out there that can work on level-wheels?

All the VB systems I’ve seen are based on titled wheels (1 or 2 dominant diamonds). Is there a system out there for a level-wheel?

Sorry typo meant “tilted wheel” of course not “titled wheel”

Tilted wheels with dominant drops aren’t that hard to find. You would be better off finding one rather than trying to beat a level wheel.
Even a wheel that appears level will have a dominant ball drop at times. Be patient.

By the way, it’s not always a tilt that causes the dominant ball drop. Sometimes it’s a worn or dirty track.

Hi and welcome to our forum

try looking up foresters VB2 method

Kelly swears by it …so it must be good :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:-*

Secman

The best what ever was made for leveled wheel prediction is E2 system designed by guy known as Forester.
People are still using it.
Here and then someone asks, can I do it this or that way.

The E2, a forgotten system for roulette leveled wheels

[quote=“securityman, post:4, topic:700”]Hi and welcome to our forum

try looking up foresters VB2 method

Kelly swears by it …so it must be good :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:-*

Secman[/quote]

Thank you.

Yes I am new here.

Just trying to learn as much about VB as possible. Any tips at all are much appreciated, as I’m still just trying to grasp the basics.

[quote=“Forester, post:5, topic:700”]The best what ever was made for leveled wheel prediction is E2 system designed by guy known as Forester.
People are still using it.
Here and then someone asks, can I do it this or that way.

The E2, a forgotten system for roulette leveled wheels[/quote]

Forester,

Any chance you could explain your E2 system to me? I clicked on your link but I don’t see where it explains how the E2 system works exactly.

I am a complete newbie, I have only been reading this forum for about a week …

Sorry I have no time,
Search the forum, there is some good posts about E2, I believe in members section there is good explanation.
I typed in E2 in search box and got it all there is even a video.

Good luck!