How I started with roulette on the web and my challange

I have had my E2 roulette system and it decently worked under conditions at that time. One day I was looking how to make a web page, it was something new for me. I didn’t know what to write in there so I wrote about E2 system.

Long time after that few months or so, I first time come to some roulette forum. I said I have the system it works this way and showed them my web page It was free it only needed a timer $30. I remember the main comment was how it can work if you even don’t have real web page but it is on a free server. So it was a buuuuu.

I said; well pick the member who can test it and they did. I sent it to the member with explanation and he tested it on something as 300 spins. It showed about 30% advantage.

I also sent the theory to roulette systems reviews site and got a good review. At that time I did not know that it was Steven Hourmozes site. Of course as soon as I start questioning his roulette computer as how it can be accurate with only a single ball rotation clocked he changed the review (long story). I sent it to Laurance Scott as well and he is a decent guy.

I wish someone else can do the same. Did you ever see someone wants to prove it to members?

No it is only I have it, it is great it solves all problems just send me money.

From long time ago I made this challenge to anyone especially who sells roulette computes.
I really wish one day some decent person comes and do it.

Who wouldn’t want members as a potential customers? What is the excuse for anyone? Like I would care for sales so I would ban everyone. It is a nonsense. I mostly only supply roulette computers as a replacement or upgrade. I don’t make 50 web sites to convince people or to promote it. Also many members would follow the challenge waiting for results. How could I ban them all and prevent them from talking?

Who knows maybe one day someone really have something decent and want to promote it on a decent way. But then why would he have a need to promote it.

Am I just dreaming?

I was near from begining. Really first time i was registered in forum, but was very not active only few posts , but in that moment was main talks about E2 and about FFz on base of E2. I think that was about maybe even 15 years back… then i maybe foregoth mine nickname and password - i not good remember and few years maybe even not visited , now i read that i registered 10 years back, but really that was second time…

Yes,

Were you at gamblers glen forum when Doker was testing E2.

Then I started forum and members voted to go for RC instead of E2.

For your account it says;
Created
Jul 29, '08

but after upgrade not sure if it works OK because for me it says

Created
Aug 8, '11

@OldDevil
Dec 6, '05

@abcde123
Aug 11, '07

He is long time here, I remember he bought at same time Mark Howey roulette computer and FF.

But when was start of forum ? Gamblers glen was other.

I twice registered here and was between registrattions maybe more than 3 years. But i remember some situattions and think acordingly mine son that he was not born when i was first time in forum and son now is 16 years old…but such looks as too long…

Forum first was at myrulet.com site
who is says
2005-07-03

So Mike come 4 months later.

I just was in VLS here write that i was registered 2008 december 30 but that is really wrong because that i know VLS was between first and second registering in myrulet and i for sure was here about year before i registered second time in myrulet…
But with datas here can be not all good, but looks that i first time registered in 2006 and second - here maybe can to be 2008. Only feeling is that such was minimum 3 years earlier…
I only remember that when registered second time thinked to create similar acount name as first and wanted write benediktus, but taped wrong N as B :slight_smile:

That name is not in users any more, I was always removing users if they were inactive for a year and if they were not in support .

But for me looks that with datas here is something not good , because i found some printings and in these times was writed exact time of printing and i have printing 2005.04 … bad that not from minerulet, but for me looks, that in that time forum was…

OMG everywhere I go now I am the oldest!

Recent survey on Forex forum for members age there I was the only one over 80!

Hope I am still on this forum when I am 90.

Cheers young boys

Mike.