Help me please

Hey all

I have been looking into roulette computers for the past couple of days and have come up against some obstacles which i would like some help with if possible. I am currenlty planning to build a simple roulette prediction computer (not taking into account scatter and bounce etc) I would just like to gauge the speed of the ball against the speed of the wheelhead and judge which sector the ball will fall. Now for this do i just measure the revs and deccelation of the ball against the rev of the wheel head.e.g the computer measure the speed of the ball, then the speed of the wheel and then determines where the ball will drop and which sector in realtion to the wheel head. OR do i just use an algorithm like the one outlined in roulette.gmxhome??

It has been very hard finding information on the internet on how to actually build the computer. my intial research is all from the marten jensen book (very good book, but a bit skeptical about "playing the martingale for profit) In this book if states when collecting the charteriztics for the ball click the counter each time the bal passed the ref point, and then the last click shold be the exact moment the ball falls of the track. surely this is only for a biased wheel and he is talking about the same drop zone each time

My next question is how do you get a machine to predict the results on a perfecty level wheel. would i have to measure the revs of the wheelhead, the revs and deccelarion of the ball. and get the programme to calculate (from the fixed ref point) which diamond will be hit each (claculated and estimated from the deccelration of the ball)

any help for this would be greatly apprecieted, also i am willing to share the info i have with anybody on request. I am also planning to run a simulation of marten jensens playing the system for proft and see how it holds up. i know that no betting system will ever win (you are still playing to a negative expectation) but i am able to drag out the bets and wont hit the table limit for 13 straight losses (abotu 1 in 2100 for 12 straight losses) , this is a great improvent on a 1in 319ish chance of hitting an 8 streak loss. anybody interested in these results are more than welcome to contact me for the results.

PS
foster i am not trying to steal any of you business or sell any systems i just need some help with the fundamentals. also are any of you systems for sale now or are you no longer building the computer

very sorry abput the long post

Now for this do i just measure the revs and deccelation of the ball against the rev of the wheel head.e.g the computer measure the speed of the ball, then the speed of the wheel and then determines where the ball will drop and which sector in realtion to the wheel head. OR do i just use an algorithm like the one outlined in roulette.gmxhome??

My next question is how do you get a machine to predict the results on a perfecty level wheel.

erdnase, it is up to you how you going to design your computer, design is not writing program that can calculate but finding solution what needs to be calculated, what you can get from the wheel, with which accuracy and what you can do to improve it.
Of course that you need, ball and wheel timings, and parameters how the ball decelerates at particular moments.
Since human clocking is not accurate you need and solution how to improve accuracy of measured ball time to get better results. For all I use my own hardware and everything is programmed in machine language to get most accurate timings.

foster I am not trying to steal any of you business or sell any systems

Feel free to sell as many as you want, I am not obsessed with roulette computer sales as some others are. I will complain only if I know that you sell rubbish.

are any of you systems for sale now or are you no longer building the computer

All systems are for sale but the FFA is available only for people who already have FFZ.