Help me a little please

Hi everybody, im new there. i have some question

I would like to buy a cheap roulette computer with good prediction. I saw about forester somewhere i dont know about it. How can i or where can i purchase computer? or is there anyone trusted who sell?

Thanks very much

I suggest you contact forseter first as there one device for sale from a member here at the forum and very reasonbale priced to

Basically forester might want to check your to see you are who you say you are ( nothing serious to worry about) and also you need to confirm form Forester if your successfull in optaining a device from the member that you ll receive full supprot as you WILL need it

OK I hope that helped you out and welcome to the forum.

Just a small note,I cant comment on other RCs from other RC Sellers as Ive only ever owned the FF device

But this I can say with safety what members here and Friends have told me

Mark Howe, very very slow to react at times and support was slow …MH RC (according to member info ) did at times seem to work

Scammer steves RC according to a member here did nt work at all and appeared to b e random most of the time ,also the price is a complete joke and definitely out of reach of most normal ppl ,I would advise you also if you had such money not to buy ANY RC AS it would be easier to make money from investing it, as making money with any type of roulette prediction whether it be VB or with an RC is very hard at times

Also beware of Sellers offering to good to true deals ,IE try it for half price first etc etc then if you like send the rest later ,yeah right mate how the hell could that Sellers in-force that properly , you see the harware to buy costs only a few bucks so your led to believe you got a good deal but in reality seller got a profit of say for a 300 pound sale a profit of 270 pounds…and also beware of similar deals where you have to receive access codes for the RC to work ,you dont keep up the payments the RC will not respond

OK hope that help you

Regards Secman

This is good that you purchase new computer.I suggest you some point keep in mind while buying a laptop:
Weight and Size:-It is the most important factor for selecting a laptop.
Input Devices:-Laptops are provided with a different type of input system for navigation.
Battery:-The major part of a laptop is its battery, which makes it possible for a laptop to be carried along to different places.

Computer Support | HP Support

His first post

Forum posting is best way of backlink so it is necessary to know forum submission rules to get best link.A fter register you give your link in signature and try to give appropriate answer of the question with best quality content because content is king in the case of forum posing.

Then this one.

Weight and Size:-It is the most important factor for selecting a laptop.
:o
Input Devices:-Laptops are provided with a different type of input system for navigation.
:o :o
Battery:-The major part of a laptop is its battery, which makes it possible for a laptop to be carried along to different places.
:o :o :o

LOL, good one :slight_smile:
I hope he makes only links and doen’t fix computers.

its just a lot of editing in the stylesheet. Functions.php needs some help too because it resizes images to 800. Let me know if you need specific help and or want to look at my theme.