Has anyone implemented their own roulette computer/ device

Was wondering if anybody had actually built their own roulette computer from scratch ? Actually writing a program and constructing a working prediction device even if its rudimentary or very basic . Not trying to bash anyones work either lol forester i look up to you and would love to own one of your computers in the future. Thanks

In usual members make suggestions and I write program. Bebediktus did some programs, and one other guy who bought 3 FF’s apparently made an automated clocking but never told me how. Program can be written in C and compiled for FF.

currently working to create timer for Vb…

Sergi… Miro has done it before. I thought it to be brilliant idea. Do not know why he did not persue further development :slight_smile:

Im working on using a thumper type device for vb as its easy to come by and cheap. But still toying with the idea of building my own roulette computer. Im no mathematician but i am a mechanic so building and fixing things are my specialty plus having some $20,000+ in tools should help lol. The only part i struggle with is the actual computer programming aspects of it for modeling rotor and ball deceleration and actually getting predictions.

[quote=“Toxic, post:4, topic:1187”]Sergi… Miro has done it before. I thought it to be brilliant idea. Do not know why he did not persue further development :)[/quote]You would have a working properly tool,if you had a proper timer. I gave somewhere on this forum explanation how to play one rotor speed with sniper accuracy. With proper timer you could do it with more then one rotor speed. So playing with rc you would start to consider as a joke. ;).

Sergyj - timer is function. Say when timer go it is like measurement of the distance on the roud - these columns which you see when drive car. So when timer come to some possition - that is to some column, program have signal to make vibro.

Now what you say is that distances between theese columns are bad - so timer function is bad. Of course it is not ideal, that function must mach to frequency of microchip, can be diferent delays because calculattions, but that not make any influence to time.

Even if 1 sec will be represented as 1,1 - nothing change. And anyway - in internet are many timers and you can check what time means say 1 sec on your timer - if it will be shifted - then it will be shifted on all times.

I gave somewhere on this forum explanation how to play one rotor speed with sniper accuracy.

Only with timer that is simply - impossible. And at all acuracy of prediction is not timer matter…if quilt will be timer that will be fixed 10 years back…

[quote=“bebediktus, post:7, topic:1187”]Sergyj - timer is function. Say when timer go it is like measurement of the distance on the roud - these columns which you see when drive car. So when timer come to some possition - that is to some column, program have signal to make vibro.

Now what you say is that distances between theese columns are bad - so timer function is bad. Of course it is not ideal, that function must mach to frequency of microchip, can be diferent delays because calculattions, but that not make any influence to time.

Even if 1 sec will be represented as 1,1 - nothing change. And anyway - in internet are many timers and you can check what time means say 1 sec on your timer - if it will be shifted - then it will be shifted on all times.

I gave somewhere on this forum explanation how to play one rotor speed with sniper accuracy.

Only with timer that is simply - impossible. And at all acuracy of prediction is not timer matter…if quilt will be timer that will be fixed 10 years back…[/quote] If timer is not a problem l would be happy. How ever its not makes me happy. And here is why…

1. Vibromotor response time
    Can be different because of charge of capacitor. Need proper driver,wich gonna calculate response time in cold and hot state. It becomes more obvious when shorter time intervals are used as benchmark.
    2 . Current button.
    Press Is recognised different depending on angle in wich action of pressing is performed. Ff is relatively small device,so it becomes an issue .
  2. All possible errors induced due these 2 factors are actually bigger then 100 ms.

For some magic reason, l can visually determine revolution (ball speed) better using my " slicing method" then using ff’s timer. 100 ms can be easily difference between 4!!! revolutions (2+,2-) in early stages of spin development.
I believe, in my sole concern, that different type of bottom should be used( similar to the ones on test board for pickit2) and 2 capacitors + proper motor driver to address this issues. Besides that, my timer gonna gonna have more user friendly functions .
If it’s a timer or not a timer,if it resolves a problem or not, sooner or later we will know :).
I sincerely find confidence of people exaggerated. I’m referring to these, who think that rc is ultimate solution. How one can play without knowing rotor speed?
OK, ff makes an adjustment, but does it predict behavior of ball in given rotor speed? Now ranges of speeds are used,but where are calculations for changes in ball scatter around stop speed point?

Sergyj, it looks that you mix several things to one place. Vibromotor responce time cant be diferent - so it is always the same. Look say it is 200 ms after comand. Then if comand is in 1000 - you will feel vibro after 1200.

But if you know that you simply include that 200 ms to formula - simple and easy.

Button also is other - of course it can give mistakes and it can give diferent mistakes in diferent situattions, but for that is other soluttions partially even ABCDE sugested his variant.

And finally if we come to something esential like prediction - be sure that wrong predictions are at all not because wrong timer.

The only place where can timer have influence to predictions is if clocking timer - so gap between two clicks and signal timer - gap between click and zap - not mach.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:9, topic:1187”]Sergyj, it looks that you mix several things to one place. Vibromotor responce time cant be diferent - so it is always the same. Look say it is 200 ms after comand. Then if comand is in 1000 - you will feel vibro after 1200.
But if you know that you simply include that 200 ms to formula - simple and easy.

Button also is other - of course it can give mistakes and it can give diferent mistakes in diferent situattions, but for that is other soluttions partially even ABCDE sugested his variant.

And finally if we come to something esential like prediction - be sure that wrong predictions are at all not because wrong timer.

The only place where can timer have influence to predictions is if clocking timer - so gap between two clicks and signal timer - gap between click and zap - not mach.[/quote] Bb, soon,very soon l will have a chance to see that you are absolutely right, or otherwise… :).
@Forester, how to you put pvc tube on ff? YouTube tutorial please!!!
P.S. love you guys ,big hug