Gambling and children

Imagine, you’re a good advantage player.
Most of the time you find yourselve on the winning side.

Would you disclose your children about your skills?
Would you teach them also, about the possibilities the game of roulette is offering?
This is a most serious question!
I’ll be happy if somebody could write, wheather she/he have same thoughts. Or if somebody did outed her/himselve already. And how it was made.

Also, if you collegues, are strictly against to disclose to children about advantage play. Than please explain too.
Thanks for yr attention and time in advance.

Bfn
Brian

My answer is NO especially if kids are young.

Some times ago Stefano published my full name on internet.
Once my son (who lives with me) was searching net by our surname.
He found it all but he never talked about it.
Next year his school marks dropped…we didn’t know why.
School holidays he was at my ex-wife’s place and she asked him about school marks.
He replayed, how he doesn’t need to study since his father is a roulette expert and he can make any money he wants. So when he becomes 18 he can do same. Ouuch, I have had a lot of explanations to do. First to my ex then to him. On top of that by surname Stefano found her phone number and called her. He believed because she is my ex wife that he may find some dirt on me. But even we are divorced we are still in good relationship, all he got was fuck off.

[quote=“Forester, post:2, topic:621”]My answer is NO especially if kids are young.

Some times ago Stefano published my full name on internet.
Once my son (who lives with me) was searching net by our surname.
He found it all but he never talked about it.
Next year his school marks dropped…we didn’t know why.
School holidays he was at my ex-wife’s place and she asked him about school marks.
He replayed, how he doesn’t need to study since his father is a roulette expert and he can make any money he wants. So when he becomes 18 he can do same. Ouuch, I have had a lot of explanations to do. First to my ex then to him. On top of that by surname Stefano found her phone number and called her. He believed because she is my ex wife that he may find some dirt on me. But even we are divorced we are still in good relationship, all he got was fuck off.[/quote]

hahahahahahah (all he go was fuck off)

that sure did tickle me

Stefano ,riggle out of that one

The point is
The best is if they do not know,
If they know then need to explain it properly, other way if they find it their own way they like to fantasise.

(all he go was fuck off)
What else someone who calls and insist on other people address can get. If someone needed me, my phone number was always at myrulet.com contact page. [url=http://myrulet.com/Contact-us/Forester.html]http://myrulet.com/Contact-us/Forester.html[/url] ;D