Funny, do they exist or what?

About Aliens by Russia prime minister …

http://blastr.com/2012/12/russian-prime-minister-te.php

;D

Its not looking for me that he is joking do LOL

I’m pretty convinced they exist. I am not sure that he was being serious in this instance. But I do believe that they are out there, and they could possibly be here already. The real problem is that it is pretty impossible to prove. Whenever someone gets close to the truth, they are always discounted as a nutbar, One of the more interesting cases I read about was a matter of alien abduction on a fishing trip. What made it interesting was that the individual involved had a GPS on board that basically confirmed that he started in one area, and ended up in another in a time frame that wasn’t possible. It happened more than once, and both times he had no mental recollection of how he went from one part of the lake to the other side in what seemed like an instant. I could dig around to find the story if people are interested.

Personally, I think that humans aren’t ready for Aliens. I mean, during the cold war, all the bad guys in American movies were Russian. After the fall of the wall, with no one to pick on, all of a sudden Aliens became the bad guys. Just look at the movies like Independence Day and the like. As much as I like to think we’d be able to get along, I don’t think that any of the worlds governments truly understand the kind of diplomacy that would be required.

We are talking about dealing with potential species with a thousands, millions, perhaps a billion years of evolution on us. What kind of chance would we have? Look at the advancements we have made in the last 100 years! Flying bi and tri-planes. Flight was almost a decade old. Communication was primitive to say the least. Skip forward. We have broken the sound barrier and then some, landed on the moon (allegedly lol), space travel, FF acrobat, advancements in computers and communications, nuclear weapons. It’s crazy. And most of the big breakthroughs happened not that long ago. What can we expect from an intelligent species with a billion years of evolution on us? I just hope that the guys with their fingers on the triggers can put their egos in check for the good of humanity for a change.

Short version: Do they exist?

Um… Errr… Maybe. lol

We have broken the sound barrier and then some, landed on the moon (allegedly lol), space travel,[glow=red,2,300] FF acrobat,[/glow] advancements in computers and communications, nuclear weapons.

haha

I always believed they are among us. Look at Davey Jones. I’m convinced he is the one ;D

Neo’s a chump…

Why not?