Free Spins,,, can you score a goal with your FF?

Didnt have much time to review the site but some who have more time than myself can look into it

scam or not scam?

mastersroulette.com scam or not scam?

Someone likes to spend time playing with videos.
Could be Jafco’s another try with a new site.

Watch the ball spinning in 5th revolution it has sudden deceleration (slowing down faster), read the number at 10 o’clock; the ball will spin additional 4 rotations and drop. The rotor for that time will make 2 rotations, that’s all it is.
Rotor is reasonably constant for short time till drop, but you can fine tune if it changes.

Good idea for video. If he can spin a girl on the wheel and hit in between legs it would be better. :stuck_out_tongue:

“”""""“If he can spin a girl on the wheel and hit in between legs it would be better.”"""""""

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahah!!! ;D Always the same good Forester !

Well i think the video was very funny :slight_smile: and i can say that the way he use to estimate the ball is not so good - i read the manual.
I would not recommend it to any one - maybe if some one is a rookie - then it would at least be a slight better option then Jafco …
But i say it again i would not recommend it to any one - is not worth the money.

My opinion.

Cheers

But I say it again I would not recommend it to any one - is not worth the money.
I would say it depends form where you coming form. If someone’s know lade about advantage play is a tabula rasa then he might find it useful.

By my opinion if someone wants to learn about visual prediction[b] Laurance’s Scott VB /b is place to go.
Even the best VB players who achieved something predict based on his approach.

What amazes me is skill some people have, they can at any moment know distances in pockets when the ball is crossing each rotation. Observing how the pattern develops. Long time ago I found out that Mike McBain and Ritz team guys play on same way which is nothing more than slightly modified LS cross patterns.

I can only agree with you that Laurance Scott is the best material - volume 2 with RA is some thing every visual ballistic player should have in there arsenal …

Cheers

Just to clarify something.
Due to some similarity or videos stile some people may get confused that it is created by same person.

I was informed that;
mastersroulette roulette has nothing to do with Jafco’s visual prediction.

[quote=“forester, post:7, topic:718”]Just to clarify something.
Due to some similarity or videos stile some people may get confused that it is created by same person.

I was informed that;
mastersroulette roulette has nothing to do with Jafco’s visual prediction.[/quote]

True i can confirm that John has nothing to do with Master’roulette.

1. The method give you one way to estimate the ball.
  2. The method show you how to play 123 pin game and level wheel.
  3. All based upon using there cards.

It is up to you to judge what is good or not.

Why did i buy it - because i collect on all things that is valid - good or bad - even Pierre Basieux using online translator to understand most of hes writings - a hobby.

Well boys & girls I haven’t posted for a very long time firstly due to work commitments then family problems and more recently heart related health issues but I have still been playing the wheels regularly in Aus and Overseas.

Forester’s comment about me above has prompted me to add something a little new perhaps?

For a year or so when playing a particular wheel regularly using my own VB I have noticed that if I relax my mind (trying to avoid stress) I have found that there seems to be an inbuilt facility?-instinct?-computer?-ability?-whatever?? or all of those that lets my eyes and brain focus on one particular number each spin currently producing better than a 1:33 successful result.

I feel that with more practice and perhaps only betting with particular croupiers and minimising or eliminating “rollers” that I could get this below 1:30.

That is doing zero calculations or conscious VB just letting that tiny computer chip in my head do all the work itself.

Any comments welcomed

Mike.

I just like your name :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: