Feel The Beat - the wearable metronome

feelthebeat is a wearable metronome, that lets you feel the beat through vibrations. Remember the annoying sound of a traditional metronome? Those days are over! From now on you can focus on what’s most important and fun: Making music. Meanwhile, the beat comes to you naturally through vibrations, just like that!

Here’s how it works:
You connect feelthebeat via Bluetooth to your smartphone. You start our dedicated smartphone app and set up the metronome the way you like it. Once you press start, feelthebeat will vibrate in sync with the beat. It’s that easy!

I have this watch now - two of them - but it stop vibrating after 15 min if you don’t puch a button.
I would like to buy two of them - the watch above - but it looks like this is a prototype.

There is also cheaper solutions - metronome for your phone.

http://www.garret.ru/En_Timer.htm#Metronome

[quote=“lucky_strike, post:3, topic:1210”]There is also cheaper solutions - metronome for your phone.

http://www.garret.ru/En_Timer.htm#Metronome[/quote]Avoid phones, timings in these are qwestionable

I find complete watch - Soundbrenner Pulse has it all - Price 99 USD -

With metronome you have a series of problems… where it starts for example… if for rotor it doesn’t really matter, for ball is very important. You need ability to restart it in any given moment. … so you need custom software for your metronome. If not, you are not better then with tamper. … means you are hoovering between 2 revolution. …

Nonsense, i can estimate ball 100% acc with thumper and same with rotor.
I can be as acc as some one would be clicking with roulette computer.
Small error marginal.

If i would need metronome to vibrate at certain moment then i could use the gap between vibrations.
But i don’t need that.

[quote=“lucky_strike, post:7, topic:1210”]Nonsense, i can estimate ball 100% acc with thumper and same with rotor.
I can be as acc as some one would be clicking with roulette computer.
Small error marginal.

If i would need metronome to vibrate at certain moment then i could use the gap between vibrations.
But i don’t need that.[/quote]When why wouldn’t you make a simple test? Record one spin and try to predict it with metronome 10 times on the row… then compare results. Put it thru aviermux… compare using same time interval.

Bullshit, you think you know all, i predict ball 9 to 10 times correct out of 10 times, no need to test.
I don’t know your method and i don’t care, but don’t try to teach me physics.

I lock this topic and if you want to talk visual ballistics and physics you can start new topic.

This topic is about a great tool for does who use visual ballistic solutions.
Metronome watch is amazing and acc tool that you neeed if you don’t use roulette computer.