Confused

I’ve been wanting to get a roulette computer, and I know about Mark’s, Stefano’s and Forester’s systems.
What’s confusing me is that all of them are accusing each other of fraud and that only their own system works.
I think Stefano’s system is probably fraud because he has a criminal record, and suspiciously some supposedly “review websites” only say that Stefano’s system works, while the others are scams, indicating that he probably operates those websites.

My choice is between Mark’s and Forester’s systems. I am planning on getting Forester’s system because it is cheaper than the others, and I did some googling to get as much information about it, and I came across roulettecomputerreviews dot com. This website rates Stefano’s system as fraudulent, gives Mark 8 stars out of ten, and gives Forester only 2 out of ten stars.

My question is does this site give a fair review or is it operated by competitors with other motives? Or was the testing of Forester’s system an older version which was less accurate before, but now has improved? Or was it tested unfairly?

Same as Stefano has roulettesystemreviews.com, Mark Howe created roulettecomputerreviews.com

So chose carefully. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This may give you an idea.

Thanks for the info ;D

Mark tried to make the site look convincing by giving good reviews to other ‘systems’, but those systems either do not exist or are not available :o
So people will only find Mark’s one and end up purchasing his. Smart, isn’t it :stuck_out_tongue:

An unrelated question - How many seconds do you have to place bets when using the E2 and the IQE6 systems? Also, can it be used if the croupier spins the wheel too fast for us to see?

How many seconds do you have to place bets when using the E2 and the IQE6 systems?

I do not have E2 any more because it isn’t accurate as IQE6.

Remaining time can be selected in 4 steps. Form 5 to 13 sec to the end.

Also, can it be used if the croupier spins the wheel too fast for us to see?

It would be pointless to play such wheel.

Definitely I can play it because I use ball position in respect to zero which is always noticeable, but there is no point to play such wheel if advantage is not there.
With such fast wheel scatter is very unpredictable.

For the IQE6 system, how many surrounding numbers next to the predicted number do we have to place bets on?

I play 7-9