Cheap roulette computer

I did some calculations.

From money that someone orders roulette computer until he receives it.

If he is paying with western union

They charge about $100 to send money.
When converting at their rate additional 60-80 dollars is lost.

When I am ordering components from overseas I am again converting money to US.

I do not order large quantities so transferring money have costs and postage to receive goods have costs.

And finally I pay postage to send it.

I estimated all cost per unit (postages, and money conversion) and it comes to $279 AUD.

Unreal! :o

I better change prices to USD.

Papal is a bit better, and moneybookers are the best, but not many people use moneybookers.

I set the price when AUD was $0.95 USD.
Recently it changed to $0.65 and now is $0.7

That is almost $500 AUD difference.

I’ve built 7 computers, and from that 2 are available for sale.
After that I have to buy again all components, modules, earpieces and everything, which will cost me more in $AUD.

So I will change price to USD which means that the unit will be more expensive.

??? ??? ???

I do not order large quantities so transferring money have costs and postage to receive goods have costs.

And finally I pay postage to send it.

Papal is a bit better,

I’ve built 7 computers, and from that 2 are available for sale.

Hi Forester

seems the cost on all fronts have increased

So the cost of the FF will increase, although the small increase is not only justified but seems to be a must so you can cover your costs.

Would like to add that (and correct me if I’m wrong) that your clients do send you postage to cover this cost, some as much as 60 AUD for EXPRESS POST(so at least this covers your cost for posting to your clients)

Sorry if you’ve been caught short on the last five orders, but i think all told some of your clients also had to deal with unseen circumstances

So, but i know by this time next week there will be 5 very pleased members here at the forum and we can get back to business as usual

Regards securityman

What I was saying is that, money exchange makes price of FF very different to me.
Also that there are significant losses in money.
I just start thinking how to make it more efficient. Why to lose even $50 if it can be saved.

Believed it or not, is not that I only study here electronics but I did study and management for 2 years. Not to be a manager but to improve my understanding of people and processes. I also tried to improve my English. I did up to some limit but obviously it is not my field.

foster I am sure If you raise the price people will understand. Every thing is going up in price. specially since your the only one not scamming people. they can pay 7,500.00 for some thing that does not work from Steve or they can pay your very good price for some thing that works.If you doubled the price you would still be giving the best deal out there. got your email and tracking # thanks again your the man!

With Steve do you mean Stefano the guy who for past 3 years is still proving that his computer works? One that sends me emails pretending to be someone else then complaining to hotmail that I discuss secrets about his computer and system.

That I not his price if you want spy earpieces and radio communication, the price is much higher. One guy paid him $12,000 believing that he will get good computer for team play. Imagine his disappointment. Futu

yes that’s the scum bag scammer i was talking about. stefano goes by about 20 different names. I know him by one mr.scammer :o

It is not worth discussing, every time if it is started it can go forever about stupidities he talked.

But I will tell you something new.

If you remember recent bush fires in Australia.
It happened to area where he claimed that he lives in a mention.
If that was the truth his house would be burnt or at least everything around would be in ash and dead bodies.

Scammers in gambling like to pretend that they have huge wealth and that was what Stefano was presenting. That is why recently he is trying so hard to sell.

I know that he did scam some people and I feel sorry for them.
But if he sold as many as he claims (600+) and if product is working, he wouldn’t need to prove anything to anybody or even to advertise.

Most of systems I have sold is to people who got information from someone else who is already familiar with the product.

Jesus you idiots do a lot of petty mudslinging. I personally dont care who did what or lived where or blah blah blah you make yourselves look like idiots arguing. I am just curious to buy a computer and want to know the best option. The cheapest is mark’s computer. I dont want to be stupid and play a wheel you probably cant beat even with a computer. I want to play a tilted wheel.

So what would be wrong with mark’s computer? Tell me forester. I would like to hear an honest answer. Even stefano said mark’s computer works on tilted wheels. So why do I need to spend a heap for your version? Why would I need to spend any money at all when I might even get one free from stefano through partnership?

You seem to all be about sell sell sell forester and my computer is the best buy buy buy, but i dont need you to buy, but buy buy anyway its the best and the others are all scams scams scams. I’m not trying to get banned here, but youo have to underestand how it all seems in my shoes.

I think you should get the free one from Stephano if his offer is still on.
Have you had any feedback from others who have taken him up with that offer?
I’ve heard nothing so far.

LOL,
Stefano!
Yes few people contacted him and he refused.
At that time even I told him ok, no problem I will take it I am roulette player and if it can predict I will tell to all FF users to use it. Of course he refused it.
So none of us were suitable for him. Of course reality is that nobody was.
It is only another of his manipulations to get some attention.

[quote=“Skiman, post:8, topic:304”]Jesus you idiots do a lot of petty mudslinging. I personally dont care who did what or lived where or blah blah blah you make yourselves look like idiots arguing. I am just curious to buy a computer and want to know the best option. The cheapest is mark’s computer. I dont want to be stupid and play a wheel you probably cant beat even with a computer. I want to play a tilted wheel.

So what would be wrong with mark’s computer? Tell me forester. I would like to hear an honest answer. Even stefano said mark’s computer works on tilted wheels. So why do I need to spend a heap for your version? Why would I need to spend any money at all when I might even get one free from stefano through partnership?

You seem to all be about sell sell sell forester and my computer is the best buy buy buy, but i dont need you to buy, but buy buy anyway its the best and the others are all scams scams scams. I’m not trying to get banned here, but youo have to underestand how it all seems in my shoes.[/quote]

Hi Skiman

my advice too you, would be to do some research on the forum here

you’ll soon get the picture

Regards securityman

PS idiots is a word that cant be associated with forester, Howe nor stefano

although the later did make some dumb mistakes in his past

hey ski man, bro, im new here as welll, and i know exactly what ur thinking, but bro, i have the genuine winner system, and its shit its so shit its unbelievable, and when i asked for a refund, i didnt get any because stefano, was pissed off about me being on this forum and telling evry1 how shit his system is. He is a scam.
Second comes mark howe, that guy is a uk based seller and around 2 hours from my house, i told him i wanted to buy his computer and would visit him and asked for demonstration, he asked me for my driving license, and land line number, and after that he never replied to any of my emails. Thirdly im a genuine guy here, who has dealt with stefano and mark howe, first hand. so i know what im talking about. You might say im forester, or one of his associates, but illl tell u this, next time u talk to stefano or mark, ask them about me, and lastly, i donno where ur from and how ur saying that mark’s computer is cheaper then forester, mark’s basic package is 500 pounds which is more then FFZ, 15 pounds more then ffz, and marks proper computer is 1000 pounds, which is 30 pounds more then the FFA, u obviously havnt done any research and came to this forum only to insult people u know nothing about. if u still dont believe me, 0044 is the UK dialling code, and 00447598888440 is my number, call me and ask me. this is just to prove that im a real guy, who was fucked over by stefano and mark, and helped only by forester.

Yours,

This guy made me to look what scammers are doing.
Did you see what Sefano wrote, that I even removed some of your posts.

This guy has no limits.
Sooner you forget about your $2500 better for you.

200% money back guaranty, :o

i have fosters ffa he is no scammer. i have 2 broke wrists and have had a week off to mess with it. so far i think that it is not a magic botton.but is a very useful tool. for people who think other wise that ont have it dont talk about it. i am from the usa and have no reason to lie.