Buying a software to help me out (lol)

Hey guys, I am new here, so sorry for creating a new topic about this subject, but all the post I’ve seen are from 2009 to 2013, just a few recently posts about I want to know exactly.
Me and my friends was going to buy the Jafco System (almost £2,500) because was the first video that we saw that someone was predicting numbers with a computer in a short time, before bets are closed. BUT, reading tons of comments about roulette systems in this forum, I started to question if his system is really good ???
Which one in your opinion is the most accurate system to help us out of making some money?
We are in doubt in buying from him because we didnt know that are different types of roulette, even if he says on his website that he updated his system.
Please, help!

I am personally convienced of Forester’s roulette computer, Acrobat 3.
At the moment I still don’t make any money, I am practicing till I master it.
And it works!

Read yourself through the whole forum - it’s worth it!

thanks for the reply!
Could you post the link of this Acrobat 3, please?!

http://myrulet.com/

read about carefully!

I was reading about this Acrobat 3 and I watched the video that he explains how to use it.
What I didn’t understand is how you can possibly know where to bet, because is not a device that talks to you, it only vibrates. Am I right?

[quote=“El-Loco33, post:5, topic:1182”]I was reading about this Acrobat 3 and I watched the video that he explains how to use it.
What I didn’t understand is how you can possibly know where to bet, because is not a device that talks to you, it only vibrates. Am I right?[/quote]yes. It will vibrate when ball is on the top of your predicted point(number).
It uses wheel and ball itself as display .
However don’t take it lightly. It’s just a tool, not a solution. Solutions have to be inside your brain.