Betting techniques, VB and FF

[quote=“lucky_strike, post:20, topic:646”]

So before I even really knew what VB was, I already knew the wheel.

Do you know the number rings layout - gambler …[/quote]

hi lucky strike,
if you mean the numbers on the rotor, i know them off by heart. the numbers on the board, i know roughly the whereabouts, but like i said i am no where near fast enough to place the bets required to give a good edge.

@gambler,

as I understand from your post, your main problem is your speed for placing bets.

Due to my job I handle a lot with wind directions (north-east-south-west), there for I divide the wheel in
N-NE-E-SE-S-SW-W-NW (french wheel)

By dividing the wheel in these parts I have 4 betting advantages, if situation is given.

1. Speed with laying my bets
  2. Vis a Vis - betting, if scattergraph meets the conditions
  3. Here in most countries of Europe, it is unwrittenlaw that you tip the dealer if you win on a straight number. With this way of betting I can avoid this.
  4. You like a “gambler”

Main bet for North-South:

• 1 piece on each corner 0/3, 5/8, 23/26 makes 3 pieces and covers 6 numbers
  • Additional fray-bets you can bet: split 12-15,35-32, 19-16,33-32, 24-23,11-10
    NOT covered in this area: nr. 30

Main bet for Northeast-Southwest:

• 1 piece on street 19/21 and 1 piece on corner 1/4 makes 2 pieces and covers 5 numbers
  • Additional fray-bets you can bet: split 16-19, 1-2
    NOT covered in this area: nr. 33

Main bet for Northwest-Southeast:

• 1 piece on street 28/30, 1 piece on split 7/8, 1 piece on split 11/12 makes 3 pieces and covers 7 numbers
  • Additional fray-bets you can bet: split 35-36

Main bet for East-West:

• 1 piece on split 6/9, 1 piece 14/17, 1 piece on 31/34 makes 3 pieces and covers 6 numbers
  • Additional fray-bets you can bet: split 21-22

Make yourselve the effort to sign above written in a a wheel chart, and memorize it. Especially with touchboard-live-roulette, it is comfortable way to bet