Betfair Exchange Texas Hold'Em Poker

Does anyone know Betfair Exchange Texas Hold’Em Poker?

It seems that there are techniques to make surebets and have a long-term mathematical advantage.

What do you think?

Cool little game.

Advantage as in arb betting or? I used to arb until they started capping my accounts, fucking bookies. I suppose if you calculated % chance of winning vs odds provided you could skim a half piont advantage but haven’t checked to confirm.

Omaha’s where the money is in poker atm.

[quote=“rremoroulette, post:1, topic:917”]Does anyone know Betfair Exchange Texas Hold’Em Poker?

It seems that there are techniques to make surebets and have a long-term mathematical advantage.

What do you think?[/quote]

You can’t win long term.Sure you can green up now and then(a sure bet by definition,but it is illusive one) but the EV is negative in the long run .

That’s because of the overround - the back side book is always more than 100% and the lay side is always less than 100%.So the odds offered (it is Betfair the company who offers these odds on these games and not other punters as in the sports betting section) are always a bit less than the true probability of the hand winning the pot.The true probability is instantly calculated by the software and then the odds and the volumes for back and lay are displayed.
Plus you have a 2.5% commission on the net winnings.Better than the 5% on the winnings from sports markets,but still adds up big time to the negative edge for the player.

Does anyone know any good offers for new signups for this year yet?