Auto roulette wheels online

hello everyone

this is my first post.

i was just woundering is it possible to win on online auto roulette wheels using any of the visual systems, allso i am trying to download VB2 but struggling.

Any help please

[quote=“andymacca035, post:1, topic:1005”]… allso i am trying to download VB2 but struggling.

Any help please[/quote]

Same here, I’ve tried to download VB2 files but it isn’t working. Forester said that we have to register first, but I can’t register to create an account because the “Captcha *” code is not working. It is missing and I can’t register. Is there anyone out there to help us out?

Go to the youtube, type vb2. … Forester kindly posted some videos there, explaining how his system works. I hope , soon, the forum gonna be fixed, when Forester come back… so you would be able to register properly and lern his amasing system :smiley:

[quote=“andymacca035, post:1, topic:1005”]hello everyone

this is my first post.

i was just woundering is it possible to win on online auto roulette wheels using any of the visual systems, allso i am trying to download VB2 but struggling.

Any help please[/quote]Carefull with online… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry I didn’t have time to investigate the problem.

Google changed the URLs of the recaptcha API,

Now it should work.

[quote=“forester, post:5, topic:1005”]Sorry I didn’t have time to investigate the problem.

Google changed the URLs of the recaptcha API,

Now it should work.[/quote]

Sorry, but the Captcha code is still not working. There is nothing shown, so I still cannot register to download your VB2 file. Is there any other way to download it?

It was working but after upgrade it stopped again. Now it should be ok .

Thanks Forester. I’ve managed to register but another problem came up. The download page is missing.

It says “PAGE NOT FOUND. The Page you are looking for doesn’t exist or an other error occurred”.

Another problem I didn’t notice, when moved it to new server few days ago.
Thanks! You should be able to access forums VB2 section.