Acrobat 2 and 25% discount

Acrobat 25% discount!
[info border=red float=right width=160 height=160]

[/info]

I’ll be away for almost 2 months therefore pre-order any of FF roulette computers and save 25%.

The offer is valid until 19th of August 2013. All orders created before 3rd of July will be shipped immediately; remaining will be shipped last week in August.

To get 25% discount please use coupon code; SUMMER25 at

After months of testing new approaches for predicting roulette wheel outcomes, based on principles of the Acrobat system, we finally come with the Acrobat 2 program (only for FFZ and FFV). The new program is almost identical to use with previous one. The way how it predicts is significantly changed. The Acrobat 2 from all set samples predicts up to 8 results then from them based on probability it picks one and predicts.
Remaining options are similar to the Acrobat 1. In addition the Acrobat 2 can collect various data for ball jumps analyzing, quality of predictions rotor speeds, ball direction etc.

Acrobat-2 already tested!! I could put my head that REALLY IT IS VERY STABLE AND REALISTIC
in the predictions comparing with Acrobat-1! really very very STABLE PREDICTIONS!!!

waiting for FFA Acrobat-2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you Forester! :-*

Only one FFV left.

I’ll be back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :-*

Does your offer still stand? :smiley:

Here’s hoping!

Well it expired and I removed it from myrulet site. The discount was only for time i was on long holidays.
However you can still have it on FFA or FFZ but not on the FFV.