A quick poll: Raise your hand if you're working on bias wheel play

The more spins, the better.
Nobody say that more is worse. But think from other side - say you pay for every colected spin - say 0.5 $. This way is very important after which amount of spins we can start to play in relationship with which amount we can play and how long time we can play.

If we can play 40$ per number and say have 3% edge on 7 numbers, and have time to play 1000 spins - we can bet in them 280000$ and win 8400$.

So now if we spent for colecting 10000spins = 5000$ we will win only 3400$
But now say we do other decission after 3000 spins but then our edge is only 2%. This way we win 5600$-1500$=3100$

So here we must decide what is better - invest 5000$ to win 3400$ or invest 1500$ to win 3100$ ?

So all is related with time and with investments.
So More spins = better, not necesarry true.

Bebdiktus,

Without defect spotting it’s simply not possible to play on only 500 spins and consistently have an edge.

Because of the normal random fluctuations of numbers (variance), you can not tell the difference between the random goats and the biased numbers. The weaker the wheel, the more spins you will need.

[quote=“Snowman, post:22, topic:1049”]Bebdiktus,

Without defect spotting it’s simply not possible to play on only 500 spins and consistently have an edge.

Because of the normal random fluctuations of numbers (variance), you can not tell the difference between the random goats and the biased numbers. The weaker the wheel, the more spins you will need.[/quote]
If we look only numbers sure, 500 is nothing - i that say. But if we look to something more, can be enough.
Of course 500 is for example, i himself always prefere more database and i usually have more.

But look to simple situattion say we have 3000 spins , we not sure what to play then colect 2000 more and say after that 5000 we do decission - we play and win, again play and again win.
And now imagine that we the same decission do from last 2000 - we will have the same result. So that show that not amount of spins are main factor, but quantity of some special spins or say ball behaviours in the end which helps for us do right decission.

G’day players

Just for interest I was thinking what extremes have I seen in my 55 years of roulette?

One of the following actual happenings was on a biased wheel and the others were just random events, do you know which one?

1. Number 10 came up four spins in a row, then the dealer changed and new dealer threw a zero followed by four more 10’s in a row! A old chinese lady and I were the only two players and on the last 10 I had the table maximum bet.

2. Number 32 followed number Zero 11 times out of 13 zero shows! I thought this wheel would keep me for life.

3. Number 20 came up 12 times in 70 spins including three double spin 20’s! I had my largest single session win.

4. Using VB I once picked five winning numbers in a row while my daughter backed each of them with one chip!

5. Red came up 13 times in a row followed by zero followed by another 7 red another zero and one more red before the first Black number. An old fisherman was backing Black until he went broke caused a disturbance and was ejected by Security before the run of reds finished.

6. Number 5 came up 388 times in 12400 spins and I lost over $1000 backing number 5 due to an absence of number 5’s!

Enough memories now let me see what happens tomorrow!

Keep winning

Mike.

bebediktus
To determine a true edge we should be expert in probability or get at least 25k trials, let alone trying to accomplish it with 500 1000 or 5000 trials.
Random fluctuations can easily fool you.
Defect spotting accelerates decitions.
I wish we found a way to save time doing this.
Supose you take for granted a 5% edge on 6 numbers after 3000 trials. You put your eye on the best hitting section or an hypothesis in case your skill on defect spotting are good. Weak biased wheels(0 to 3% Edge) behave similar to a hot section hitting until we have got data enough to decide its fate.
The strongest the biased, the less data we need.
It is a long and hard journey to succeed as a biased wheels player, and a business for few people.
Snow posts are, usual right in this realm

Snow posts are, usual right in this realm
I know that. But what to do when we not have data or say not have possibilities to have big enough data to play ? And such situattion was for me common thing because i play far from mine home and i am in that place only few days. Ok i play VB as main mine play way. But knowing which numbers have more tendency to hit more often is very important even in VB play. Naturally i not have time for colecting enough data , or say i have very old data to which i cant blindly believe.

Plus i have mine parthner which play with me in team but not know VB. So he play Bias. And for him necesarry to have some way to detect some number which at least have just abit biger chances to hit, or if not biger so at leas not very much smaller.

So mine aim was to find way how in maximal small amount of spins do not worst decission.

Here simply numbers cant be good - naturaly i not detect what is simply random hits, what is probably - bias.
After all i done some methodick how to spot numbers which are probably biased on reliatively small amount of spins. Mine aim was not to get some big edge on that - i have other weapons from where to get edge. I look to all that as to some methodick which simply helps me in mine Vb play and allow to play for mine team member without big risk to lost.
Anyway i tested that methodick on very big database of spins and it not worked to minus, no matter that numbers was choosed from reliatively small amount of spins.