A couple VB2 questions

What Bebedictus is talking is just a confusion, he is mixing roulette computers with visual prediction.
No i not mix. We can name something like Vb, but really it is like some algorythm which we can use in program or can use like VB only with big part keeping in mind and say with some table acordingly which we bet. Say we have some stable rotor ( sometimes that is ) and we apply some time for reference number. If after that time, say it is 1 sec we see ball in 12 Dd and ball made 1 full round we have simply ball speed which is 1 sec /rot, if we see ball say at 1 DD then after some time ball will reach that speed, say that moment will come when our reference number will come to 12 DD possition. In that moment ball say can be in 6Dd possition.

From this moment ball will do about the same distance till the end. So we can see after applying time ball at 12 DD so our reference point will be at 12 Dd or can see it say at 1 DD and when reference point will come to 12 DD ball will be at 6 DD. So that is two diferent situattions and in them ball will probably fall in diferent places.

Problem is that when our reference point come to 12 DD is very hard to notice where is realy ball, but not hard to understand that if once we have ball at 12 DD other at about 6 DD , ball possible will land in diferent places.

What i done to make all more simple ? I simply used that time frame as indicator of ball speed, but for that i used longer time to be more acurate and to have possibility to see in that time also rotor movement.

We can name all that like play acordingly some algorythm and name that RC play, but really that is simple VB with using some kind of timer , only diference that we must aplly two diferent time frames. Teoretically we need aplay three time frames, but possible to play with two, wher one time frame simply points to possition where we must start second time frame which simply points us real prediction…

You can do that but the problem you will have close to none advantage if the wheel is leveled. If the wheel is tilted you will be better of playing by chance where the ball most often hits.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:21, topic:509”]

What Bebedictus is talking is just a confusion, he is mixing roulette computers with visual prediction.

From this moment ball will do about the same distance till the end. So we can see after applying time ball at 12 DD so our reference point will be at 12 Dd or can see it say at 1 DD and when reference point will come to 12 DD ball will be at 6 DD. So that is two diferent situattions and in them ball will probably fall in diferent places.

Problem is that when our reference point come to 12 DD is very hard to notice where is realy ball, but not hard to understand that if once we have ball at 12 DD other at about 6 DD , ball possible will land in diferent places.

What i done to make all more simple ? I simply used that time frame as indicator of ball speed, but for that i used longer time to be more acurate and to have possibility to see in that time also rotor movement.

We can name all that like play acordingly some algorythm and name that RC play, but really that is simple VB with using some kind of timer , only diference that we must aplly two diferent time frames. Teoretically we need aplay three time frames, but possible to play with two, wher one time frame simply points to possition where we must start second time frame which simply points us real prediction…[/quote]

I still do not understand how you can determine which deflector will hit. Reason is that the ball isn’t spun at the same speed every spin. You would have to know where the ball on the wheel is at exactly the same speed in every spin exactly when it reaches abd starts that specific speed.

I do agree with you though. I have always said that vb2 should be used again in rc. Only difference to previous vb2 rc is that the rc should compute whether the deflector will hit or not and therefore only play if your dd hits. Skip if it doesn’t.

I still do not get exactly what you are doing without using rc. Can you pls explain again?
No i not mix. We can name something like Vb, but really it is like some algorythm which we can use in program or can use like VB only with big part keeping in mind and say with some table acordingly which we bet.
Say we have some stable rotor ( sometimes that is ) and we apply some time for reference number. If after that time, say it is 1 sec we see ball in 12 Dd and ball made 1 full round we have simply ball speed which is 1 sec /rot, if we see ball say at 1 DD then after some time ball will reach that speed, say that moment will come when our reference number will come to 12 DD possition. In that moment ball say can be in 6Dd possition.

Let’s say you apply 2 sec VB2 time always in same ball rotation.
The ball makes 2 ball rotations, sometimes 2 and 2 pockets, 2 and 4 pockets, 2 and 6 pockets, when looking against the wheel frame, it depends how strong is the ball within ball rotation.
You may notice when the ball makes 2 rotations and 4 pockets often result is wrong so you can avoid it.
It requires a lot of concentration and sometimes it may help. The problems are , of course you have to use timer and start it very accurate, also you have to start in same ball rotation but it would happen maybe 40% of the time. Also it will take some amount of spins to be able to spot it.
Can you use 2 rotations and 2 pockets as the ball will hit dd 3 , 2 and 4 as it will hit dd 6 and so on is hard to say but it would be very confusing.

Can you use 2 rotations and 2 pockets as the ball will hit dd 3 , 2 and 4 as it will hit dd 6 and so on is hard to say but it would be very confusing.
Yes something like that. Only all is more simple and not need to start always in the same round. Of course concentrattion needs more, but result for that is.