A bit more about VB2 roulette prediction

I will try and with time and experience i will try to master it . Thanks :slight_smile:

The main thing is that you will understand what is a prediction. No mater whoch method you predoct. So VB2 prediction what show ?

I himself about VB2 heard from Forester maybe 10 or more years back, but methods with somilar idea used also before. Now know many variations of the same idea.

So back what we see - if not take to account wheel speed - this way we see simply wheel position, when when ball reach that speed. For example if use 1000ms as ref time we see point, which will come to clocking posittion, when ball will reach speed 1000 ms/rot.
Of course more far we see prediction from clocking position - less acurate is what we see, because bigger effect of wheel speed.

Is possible to use wheel speed and do this way, that prediction number will show wheel possition in moment of ball fall.
So if ball stops mostly in some one place, possible to see it and get from that advantage.

Long time ago we made a program to clock rotor then base don that change the time but it did not work well.
Have to know and reaming time, also it is not same to add say 300ms on 700ms or1000ms ball.

Yes, that old program was slight too simple, must be some rotor clocking and some minimal ball clocling.

and remaining time, so it comes back to RC.

Realy - yes,but here talk about super light measurings

Are some who want somethong simple, so this way clocking somethong as 1/4 rotor and one rotation ball with no need to precise acuracy that can be as some soluttion

Getting a ref number using traditional VB or VB2 ( assuming the number is consistent vs the drop point ) and also assuming that the clocking of the rotor is made correctly , i feel we can get advantage catching patterns in heavely tilted weels ( easier ) and also semi tilted weels that produce some kind of bias.
All of this is connected with the right conditions obviously ( right dealer, right ball, etc…)

VB2 has the advantage ( in my opinion ) to allow you to get a faster prevision comparing to traditional VB

Timing rotor and clocking ball with Acrobat-6 is more accurate than doing same and using it to apply VB2.

talk is not what is more accurate. More accurate cloking leads to bigger mistakes if clocking is not perfect. I saw , many peoples trying to use RC -most simply do too much mistakes to get advantage even , when it is…