What would you do with this?

Hi everyone,

but tracking in right way you not need so many spins and with that do chance for turning - less.

Once you tracked this way, how many spins would be significant?

@ Lucky, i send you a pm…

@ Toxic

I’ve recorded a lot of spins on a wheel and i just played the hot numbers/sector, i’ve been really lucky because i thought 63 chi square was good to play… I don’t know where you are from but here in europe except in germany they are not strict.

You must find something in such amount of spins which you are able to play in say 2-3 days. If You cant to find nothing in such amount then is big risk that you can play on wrong numbers, several time lost many enough and do wrong decissions about concrete wheel. You must understand that big amount of spins can give you security, but it is not so important. Important is way in which you decide which numbers to play. If you look in say 10000 sequence spins and split them to smaller parts you will easy can see that in one parts dominate some nubers , in other parts - others, so you must find reason for that. When you will find reason - several hundreeds of tracked spins will be enough for you to do right decissions.

Hello bebediktus,

I’m agree that look how everything is going on is probably much better.

If you look in say 10000 sequence spins and split them to smaller parts you will easy can see that in one parts dominate some nubers , in other parts - others, so you must find reason for that

For example, when i’ve recorded both direction on a wheel, i’ve noticed that anti clockwise had 16/24/5/10/23/8/30 with a standart deviation 3.60 for this sector and a chi square 63. Then, 1000 spin after, the standart deviation came to 2.60 for the same sector and the chi square went down to 45. I can’t explain why and i have seen most of the spins. I mean this could be just random effect too, without any explanation.

I didn’t record rotor speed or any scatter during this time, and even if i 've seen most of the spins i didn’t pay attention to most important things probably… not easy to start because there is so many parameters :o.

I didn't record rotor speed or any scatter during this time, and even if i 've seen most of the spins i didn't pay attention to most important things probably... not easy to start because there is so many parameters
When you not write any parameters in most cases it is simply waste of time. Lets take scatering, when you record say was big scatering and you get some results where you probably see big bias. Next time when you came to play - scatering say is significiant less, but you play on that data which you have and naturally lost. Why ? That is simply - now scatering is small ball hits to diamond and stops in that place. That means that bias numbers are now very low in value even if they exsist - but big in value is place where ball hits to diamond. So this way you must play VB but not bias. When is big and diferent scatering ball, no matter where it hits to diamond can scater till any other place, this case - bad to play VB - and better to play bias. I can say that me never play only Vb or only bias - I always mix them, because if bias you give 5% and Vb gives 5% then together they can give you 15%, but not 10%.
I can say that me never play only Vb or only bias - I always mix them, because if bias you give 5% and Vb gives 5% then together they can give you 15%, but not 10%.

bebediktus maybe you miss the third part that playing…

…the FF! 8)

and now how is the with this, maybe increasing on 70-80
hihihihi :stuck_out_tongue:

regards to all! :wink:

Mine Vb is with FF and percents i write only for example :slight_smile:

hehehe, just I was joking with the % :stuck_out_tongue:

No disrespect to Toby, but those frets aren’t angled enough to be a Cammegh Classic. That’s a Cammegh Connoisseur. Cammegh’s website is very detailed for wheel types and such. They have very good pictures for comparison.

@Lucky When did you become a full time system seller?

Very nice information Dave, I missed that detail. Thank you

I don’t sell systems, so i don’t know what you talk about.
But if you mean that i sell knowledge, then i can move reply 18 to sell section, if it make you feel better.

Hello everyone,

I thought the wheel was a Mercury 360.

On the coinoisseur 's picture the wood doesn’t look similar, does it?

Does anyone know if there is a usual defect on this kind of wheel? This wheel i shot is tilted on one direction of the ball but the scatter looks scary… :o

I’ve read Snowman article in this section where we have first to find a ball that travels through the rotor and record a “-” and a “+”. What kind of wheels products those effect? What about an airball machine?

Thanks

All I know is that Mercury 2 wheels are popping up around here. Bespoke wheels… although did beat one the other day, felt like I wasn’t in control and it felt like it could turn at anytime. Hated the experience but just had to try it :slight_smile:

I agree. The scratches aren’t likely to cause any bias. However, there could still be bias because of damage to that wheel. Those scratches are probably from the turret falling onto the wheel during maintenance or something else falling onto it. It’s not uncommon for them to place the turret on the side of the bowl when oiling the wheel. An object falling like that onto the wheel, could indeed cause bias. Some turrets are quite heavy.

Whatever caused the scratches could have caused the laminates in the cone to separate. Any separation could cause the ball to be deadened when bouncing in this area. It could have damaged the frets, pocket floors, the rim, and even the number tape within the area.

Track the hell out of it for a while. Let’s see what you find.

-Snowman