Vb and remaining time

So we in bouth spins see about the same place, but outcomes are diferent by 18 pockets because diferent wheel speed.

Same as with any other VB.

Same as with any other VB.
Sure. But pitty that not all that understand...

That is what you explained as a significant difference.
You also mentioned shifting of predication with different rotor speed explaining it with one pocket difference which may not take much attention.
VB2 as any VB likes you to predict in same moment during the spin, if you do not it simulates as if you did. The difference from same moment and real moment is affected by rotor speed therefore; VB2 does not like change of rotor speed and time of prediction together.
If the player always predicts in same moment then rotor speed doesn’t make any difference to reference number. If the player predicts within 3 ball rotations which is the most common situation then reasonable rotor speed changes are ok.

With rotor speed all is easy - we simply can measure it and change starting point.
Problem are with rest zone if ball can stop in many points we lost possibility predict good.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:24, topic:1149”]With rotor speed all is easy - we simply can measure it and change starting point.
Problem are with rest zone if ball can stop in many points we lost possibility predict good.[/quote]No need exagerate. How many rotor speeds one would play anyway? Probably, depending on the wheel/ ball, one would play tiny sector of rotor speed indexes. Like 5 pokets or so, if rotor measured with 4 sec time interval. Changes in couple of pokets of rotor speed index in this case don’t gonna change much scatter padron ( if prediction- outcome is used). If one familiar already with scatter padron on this wheel in given rotor speed ranges, adjustment is via mooving target zone some pokets back or forward, depending on rotor speed difference. Problem is if difference in rotor speed puts rotor speed index out of our " familiar zone" . There we need take more data and determine statistical way where rest zone gonna be in " new rotor speed indexes range".
Summarising… adjust or resett complitly.

No need exagerate.
Do you not read what i write ? Rotor speed is very easy to solve. Not need waste time for typing - all that can do and all can determine final wheel possition.

Problems are with place where ball stops.

And here for you not helps any data which you colected before , because ball can stop in range of about 70 pockets. To sugest for you where in theese 70 pockets ball will stop can only what you see in concrete spin.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:26, topic:1149”]

No need exagerate.

Do you not read what i write ?
Rotor speed is very easy to solve. Not need waste time for typing - all that can do and all can determine final wheel possition.

Problems are with place where ball stops.

And here for you not helps any data which you colected before , because ball can stop in range of about 70 pockets. To sugest for you where in theese 70 pockets ball will stop can only what you see in concrete spin.[/quote]You are absolutely correct, if you are looking liniar way , but if looking radial ( 37 poket only) all these pokets gonna overlap somewhere. So you gonna have like a half of wheel hot zone. This zone can separate in two…moove around, depending on conditions , rotor…
But looking this way, we need levels of control. One would be dominance of way in wich dd is hitted and posterior ball behaviour. Other ammount of revolutions ball makes from moument of prediction till diamond hitt. It is assuming that math model scatter destribution is played ( prediction- outcome). If wheel is " semi- tilt", and ball is light, then resoults gonna be largely affected by Barometric pressure and type of throw, that dealler does. Like, in one type of throwing one groop of diamonds become active ( in given atm.pressure/ ammount of revolutions till end), in other- other.
Changes in these parameters gonna particulary determine where rest zone mooves .
Sometimes people groop all spins together, conditions together, and end up with crasy high probability zones up to 30 pokets… when in reality there are one zone of 18 pokets that mooved. In this case, overlap zone , as many persive it its just intersection of 2 different positions of same zone. The way to the higher edge and more stable hitts is just to filter spins by decceleration pattern in given atm conditions.
I don’t know if it does make any sence for anyone reading, but here is described why people have to resett their calculations sometimes when dealler is changing.

Changes in these parameters gonna particulary determine where rest zone mooves .
I not understand why to look to paramethers and how they efect to rest zone, why simply not look where that rest zone is. It not move with every spin to one or another side . Plus are some specifical paramether which we can see duering concrete spin and from it we know where is rest zone. So we see something in concrete spin and from that what we see - we know where ball must land. In the end of spin we simply check if that paramether was good or not, if not then we must corect something that paramether will mach concrete spin. But if we see that paramether is in right place - we simply must have hits in place which we know.

Because of that i not understand why to spent time for colecting huge data, but not use that specifical data which we can see in concrete spin and which show us all what we need.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:28, topic:1149”]

I not understand why to look to paramethers and how they efect to rest zone, why simply not look where that rest zone is. It not move with every spin to one or another side .
Plus are some specifical paramether which we can see duering concrete spin and from it we know where is rest zone. So we see something in concrete spin and from that what we see - we know where ball must land. In the end of spin we simply check if that paramether was good or not, if not then we must corect something that paramether will mach concrete spin. But if we see that paramether is in right place - we simply must have hits in place which we know.

Because of that i not understand why to spent time for colecting huge data, but not use that specifical data which we can see in concrete spin and which show us all what we need.[/quote]I think there is different terminology that people use and different approaches to look to the things. I understand " rest zone " as the zone of " scatter overlap " from different diamonds. It can be determined from prediction - outcome charting. In relation of prediction it gonna moove depending on conditions.
What do you understand as the “rest zone”?
Ok , thinking back about it is relative distance from my prediction till rest zone will change depending on rotor speed…

rest zone i name place where ball mostly stops. imagine huge tilt in 12 dd, say this place is higer by 10 cm. this way all balls will stop in 6dd place, no matter wher bal hit. such a place is rest zone.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:30, topic:1149”]rest zone i name place where ball mostly stops. imagine huge tilt in 12 dd, say this place is higer by 10 cm. this way all balls will stop in 6dd place, no matter wher bal hit. such a place is rest zone.[/quote]Thanks, now l understood. I play wheels where rest zone not one, but many… so l need calculate where benefit of primary " rest zone " will be enforced or negated tottaly or partially. … whay to account for such cases l call my “wheel signature method” where l account for overlaps from different diamonds and strike positions. If you want, add me on skype, lll explane to you how it works and why its dinamic.

Look, i think that it only looks for you that are many rest zones. If all will stay stable and you can colest enough data you will see that it is one. problem is that we never have enough data on stable condittions so we cant check that - so left only teory and it say - if wheel is done good enough - can be only one rest zone

If you want, add me on skype, lll explane to you how it works and why its dinamic.

You can do that in Pm.

Till now, i not see any sence in any discussions, because all what you can sugest me - I simply cant use, mine play is totally other, i was interested in ways how ply other good player, so - yes they do the same till some moment, but finish part is other, can say totally - other.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:32, topic:1149”]Look, i think that it only looks for you that are many rest zones. If all will stay stable and you can colest enough data you will see that it is one. problem is that we never have enough data on stable condittions so we cant check that - so left only teory and it say - if wheel is done good enough - can be only one rest zone

If you want, add me on skype, lll explane to you how it works and why its dinamic.

You can do that in Pm.

Till now, i not see any sence in any discussions, because all what you can sugest me - I simply cant use, mine play is totally other, i was interested in ways how ply other good player, so - yes they do the same till some moment, but finish part is other, can say totally - other.[/quote]read pm

???
No any pm

[quote=“bebediktus, post:34, topic:1149”]???
No any pm[/quote] l first replied then sent. Check egein