Roulette computers with clocking mistakes

I found better results using the principles of E2 then I did with those of VB2. Personally I do not understand why VB2
became so popular.

[quote=“devilish, post:21, topic:1225”]I found better results using the principles of E2 then I did with those of VB2. Personally I do not understand why VB2
became so popular.[/quote]
Because 90% thinks, that not need to measure rotor at all …So only 1 click and result.
Maybe that comes after some readings about E2 where theoretically we can play without measuring rotor, but if to add one vibro for rotor control - results from E2 jumps to better side significiant.

Excuse me guys, is this E2 for free?
If yes, where can I get it from?

[quote=“Donna Amon, post:23, topic:1225”]Excuse me guys, is this E2 for free?
If yes, where can I get it from?[/quote] explanation for E2 was somewhere on forum. Try seachbox

explanation for E2 was somewhere on forum. Try seachbox
I not know but looks that all about E2 , not exsist at least old discussions. Really big part of forum materiall is lost.

[quote=“bebediktus, post:25, topic:1225”]

explanation for E2 was somewhere on forum. Try seachbox

I not know but looks that all about E2 , not exsist at least old discussions. Really big part of forum materiall is lost.[/quote] :-\ I’m starting to belive in conspiracy :-\

It is not easy to define the reference time for E2 system.
Because the time is long we cannot repeat it as with VB2 then compare results to know if the time is ok. The only real way is to get recorded spin with rotor speed you mostly want to play and with few observations define it.
If there is a double timer, for example you click time starts, ends after 4.5s, but if you click 2s later , other timer starts, then you get first zap after 2.5s and second one after 4.5s. If results match the time is good.

I can tel about how i played. What is strange now for me, but as i remember I very not wanted to do two measurements, because of that, i come to something similar as E2.

So i clocked wit timer ball times and acordingly averidge speed created times which do ball together with rotor. Then simply looked in which time ball do distance which is equal to distance which is left till end . That time usually was around 5.5-6.0 sec but it changes depending how far till end we end ref time and depending on actual wheel speed.

I usually know how efect wheel speed to reference time and how efect how far we are from end.
And because i had several vibrattions before reference time i quite good know wheel speed and how far i am, so teoretical can do very good bets.

But still that method was not so easy because in play i must notice three times wheel and ball and plus to do some calculattions…

After some time i decided to make something like mix between VB2 and E2 and changed play alone to team play, this way played maybe year with quite good results , but then few stupid mistakes turned all to bad side and i left that simple play away…

It is not easy to define the reference time for E2 system. Because the time is long we cannot repeat it as with VB2 then compare results to know if the time is ok.

That i solved this way , say i choose some ref time and want know - it is good or not - so i start time, when ball is over zero few times and simply remember ,which i saw in zaps moments from all starts. Then simply looked if they produce the same result or not. Because I used long time 5-6 sec i had time to start several times till first zap.

Ok but is it x2 multiplication

Ok but is it x2 multiplication
With x2 is much harder, so that is one of reasons, why i use longer time and x1 multiplicator. But even with x1 we cant star when we want if wee use stable ref time. We have 3-4 crosses of zero to see almoust the same result, but if wider then disperssion becomes to big. Only good that to start in right moment is not so hard , but need some program. How i done ? Program super simple - i clock several times on zero and program himself choose starting point ...

Gentlemen, l want to say You big THANK YOU for finaly speaking openly about your ways of play ( even old ones), especially Bebedictus. It starts to make sense after all .
I’m doing kind of “simulator” for different ways of play. It’s based on data that our fellow forum members( and from other forums as well) collect from videos of my wheel. So far lm planning to simulate play with traditional vb,hds, vb2, vb3, vb4( just vb3 plus wheel signature). If someone wants his old method to be tested as well to compare results with different other ways of play, l will be happy to code it.
Or current method…

You mean set timer 2s . start at 0, 2 sec later read number for example 4, 2s later read number compare to 0 with times x used. Finally read number compare with 4 with times x used. If same numbers then time of 4s is OK. Can do it that way because it is level and it doesn’t matter if second 2s didn’t start at 0 but at 4.

No, all procces looks this way - but remember - longer time and multiplicator x1 . Ball is spun and i clock several times when ball is over zero say that will be three starts it can be 0-1-2 ,it can be 0-2-3, or even 0-2-4 - no matter. From each click starts timer, say i use 6,4 sec and use 0-1-2, so say real vibrattions will be after 6,4 then say after 7,0 then after 7,7and say i see numbers 0-23 =35, 0-3=12 and 0-10= 26.
So really we are predicted 35-12-26 all are very near, that means that ref time was good.

So you have timer that is like 3 timers started in different times. Problem with that is if you use it to clock rotor.

Yes it can start many times.
Why problem with clocking rotor ?